mrpinkyboy

Random death and item loss

Random Death

Date/Time: July 9

What happened: I was randomly killed with no gunshots at all. I had gotten a flash on my screen with nothing around and then I fell to the ground and died with no bleed out at 8500 blood.

Where you were: Balota airstrip at the small industrial building next to the two hagars

What you were doing: I was about to loot a tank trap

For the item loss

Date/Time: July 9

What happened: I lost everything in my ALICE pack except for a woodpile.

Where you were: I was in Balota in the camp near the coast south from the airstrip when I realised it.

What you were doing: I was looting a deer stand.

I read the thread and that is exactly what I thought it was that killed me. There needs to be someway of banning these people from the game entirely.

This just happened to me a few minutes ago. Same place. Someone was outside and said something about not shooting him (was just laying prone inside to get out of the rain, had just gotten sick) and maybe 2 minutes later I went suddenly unconscious and started bleeding. I wondered what it may had been and realized I would survive if I would just wait until I regained consciousness and bandaged myself, but the timer suddenly refreshed itself and right after that I instantly died.

I had coyote pack and all I needed to survive, except for anti-biotics. I'm sad/frustrated.

PS. Above links are dead.

Edited by Athrins

I think this may have happened again I don't know. I was in Cherno when I had just suddenly died from a shot to the leg. It was intsant even though I had full health and when I checked my blood right after I died it said over -22000 which would mean he had a weapon that did over 30000 damage.

Happened to me yesterday. Survived about 2 hours and got pretty decent loot (for someone who plays for the first time). Wanted to meet up with a friend and found a church. He still was looking for it, so i descided to look around the church for more loot. Found a big open building (don't ask which one it was... no clue. The only thing i can say is, its the one if you enter, there are 2 open doors to one room on the right, left are stairs to a door that was closed and looked as if it won't open and another open door on the left to a room that was a kitchen I guess). I was in prone the whole time i looted the building. Then i went to the kitchen and picked up a crowbar. Was about to check, if it could be used as a weapon and then everything went hazy and I died.........

There was no one in the room (from what i saw, when i entered). As i picked up the crowbar, I faced the open door the whole time and there was no one who entered and I was not at the wall, so it couldn't be a Z from outside. My hunger and thirst were full (just ate and drank in the church) and I still had over 3k blood. The blood is the only interesting part, cos before I died, it was over 8k and I wasn't bleeding.

Dunno if this is a bug or a hacker (as Athrins said, the above links don't work).

Date/Time: 2012-07-10 around 20:00

What happened: Instantly died while cooking meat over a fire place. Had full blood and just died with -14000 blood.

Where you were: Just east of the north east airfield.

What you were doing: cooking meat

*Current installed version: 1.7.2

*Server(s) you were on: Dayz Zombie RPG DE 56