Sign in to follow this  
jackmarslow

Really gotta start over?

Do we really gotta start over or is it something that is going to be fixed, or is it just some people? I don't really care but I'd rather not have to.

How do you even die? I havent joined a server yet do people only die with the camo and ghillie suit? Or do you just get ploped in a random spot and unluckily spawned in a wall and die or did they just wipe the character data on the hive? I just found out of this update not to many minutes ago

I'm just going to give it a few hours and let the servers update. Hopefully I won't lose my stuff. Having a silenced m4 has made me spoiled. :)

Believe it or not, but when i spawned i had all of my stuff, this shocks me because last time I played I was shot dead

this update saved me 3 hours of time so +1

if you're questioning why you lose all your stuff when you die, then someone close this thread. if you're questioning why you join a server and have nothing, that server has different mission files.

conveniently, a few hours before the patch came out, i was swimming in the black lake (i thought I saw a vehicle in the middle on the bottom of the lake, but it was a cow).

so all my stuff fell off my body when i got into the lake (i had conveniently placed my alice pack by the shore though)

so apart from losing everything on my body, i was doing well. then some guy shot me to death from the shore.

so conveniently i don't have to worry about losing my stuff! i already did it twice today!

When i updated, i couldn't join any servers (Yes, the ones running 1.7.2) and when i found one that i could connect to, it asked me if i wanted a male or female character. It wiped all of my character data. And, zombies can now aggro from crouch walking 50m away. So starting over is almost impossible

if you're questioning why you lose all your stuff when you die' date=' then someone close this thread. if you're questioning why you join a server and have nothing, that server has different mission files.

[/quote']

No no no, I've been reading about the update and several people have spawned in the debug forest, had no gear, or woke up dead or something. Some were making it seem like everyone had to start over. Waiting for the servers to solidify my self before I log in.

Yeah I should have not even been playing with the new update till all the servers updated. I keep joining updated servers and lose connection to join another server just to be behind from were I was last. Kinda frustrating to lose your progress everytime you join a new server atm, I already lost 2hrs of progress today.