Alrighty now, I am running the STEAM yes STEAM version of Combined Operations, So i have the full version of both Arma 2 and Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead. For my beta patch i am using ARMA2_OA_Build_94444 and ys i have installed it.When i launch the game through SIX LAUNCHER (Trying to make important things stand out" A little notification bar will pop up and say "Addon "dayz_anim" Requires "CAsigns2" so i click "OK" and it starts up, then at the main menu another little box says " no entry 'bin\config.bin/cfgvehicles/house.scope" and i click "OK" again now it will flash black and and it will say "You have been kicked from the server" Remember i connected to a server through six launcher, and every time i go to multiplayer menu and try to connect to other servers and it will always say "You have been kicked from the server" and sometimes i get the "...are not signed by a key accepted by this server, remove the listed files or install additional accepted keys" I have tried re-installing, i have verified game cache, i have re installed battle eye and all of that stuff, i have literally tried everything i have seen on the forums or anything to no avail, I originally installed my dayz files with six launcher and i dont know what to do now, someone please help me, the Pc im running on is an Asus G73JW series with 8 Gb ram and a Intel i7 proccessor and i am running on Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit. Please help :D EDIT: If anyone need or wants screenshots pm me and i will email them? lol

EDIT2:I DO have skype if anyone know how to solve this pm me your skype name

I know, I only posted this thread because i have searched everywhere for hours and i hadn't seen one, I hope some one find out how to fix it :l

no one knows a way to fix this?