Sign in to follow this  
Dillydawg

Anyone wanna survive together?

Don't want anything huge, just a small group to play with since I've been trying to get my friends to get this and they're waiting for the steam summer sale. I've been getting stuff and the hang of the game lately but have been dying because I find I have no one to watch my back. So would be great to play with some people-Preferably if you have a mic.

I would like to use steam to talk. My steam ID is Dillydawg,as I don't want to use skype because that's for personal stuff for me.

Would also like to note I'm American and live in CT, but stay on kinda late so not much of time limitations

Edit-offer is closed now sorry guys

Wanna team up? Im new to the game but i spent a few hours already' date=' im jsut looking for people to play with.

[/quote']

Sure dude add me on steam so we can mic up and survive, if you don't have a mic add me anyways so we can decide a server and pick a location, and if you don't have steam, PM me for a server and a location.

Hey offer still open for a 3man team? Im available :D

Ya didn't really mean to limit it, just wanted to stray off big clan groups looking to grow and stuff. Add me on steam and Kronik hasn't replied at all so I'm not sure if he's joining

I dont have steam and yes i have a mic but i use skype :s what server do you wanna go?

Eh I guess skype is fine I'll send you my skype name in a pm