Sign in to follow this  
TheGameRexX

Looking for a UK experienced partner.

Must be from the UK.

Must be good/know what you are doing.

Must communicate rather well and not mess around.

Also I would like if you could take things slow for example, crawling,being sneakey etc..

Skype me: originalrexx

Steam me: TheGameRexX

You just want one partner? I've just teamed up with another guy a few hours ago and we'd like more experienced player to join us.

Hey I'm from Scotland and I feel I am your guy ;) . I am fairly experienced in Dayz, I have played it for a few weeks now and I'd love to hook up. I have a few friends who play with me often but it would be cool to play with someone else for a change, and extra support is always welcome if we were to need it.

If your interested gimme a shout.

Hey man,

I'd be keen on this. I've been playing DayZ for a few weeks now and I'm well in to the team work aspect of the game. Have a few friends that play with me regularly but I'm up for meeting new people. I'm 26 and have been in the Army so know a bit about tactics n such too. If it's OK I'll add you on Steam?

bump

HDFX, any particular reason why are you sending "bump" spam to other people's threads where they are looking for players to team up with? I saw you doing this in another thread too.

Edited by Wüstenfuchs

i bumped it because i dont wanna team up with them being giving a warning for something as simple as bump is stupid i had a valid reason and i dont wanna team up so i said bump i was looking for a team so i said bump because i dident want to be on this team T_Ti think this warning should be removed because i did nothing wrongtheres no rules saying i cant bump so i think the warning should be removed

Edited by HDFX