Sign in to follow this  
jalthi

Looking for partner/group

I've been playing DayZ for a few days now and I'm ready to stop goin solo. Just would like someone to move around with, since it's pretty lonely out there with just me, my gun, and some zombies.

Not interested in just ganking everyone I come across, but not against killing other survivors either. Mostly focused on gearing up a bit, maybe find a vehicle to drive around in, that kinda thing.

Pretty hardcore gamer, but I enjoy just shootin the breeze too. I'm willing to go to your server, just let me know.

Edit: Location = Eastern US, but willing to play anywhere the ping isnt too rough. I have mic/skype/vent/ts.

Ill play with you if you wanna meet me in the TS channel Ill be in there as Artimus

Heyy ill roll with you guys if you can hook me up with morphine, my legs are broke! Can offer some food and maybe a weapon or two.

The Vivere Mortuus Venatores(or living dead hunters) sub-unit of the 434th Combined Operations Brigade is always looking for new people to survive with. We are an North American clan. We work together as a team sharing supplies as they are needed by the unit members. We also don't go around randomly killing other players. If you have any questions just pm and I'll get back to you asap. Our website is http://434thcob.guildlaunch.com