nigel.moran@hotmail.com

Add character saves & goals

It would be good if you could find an item and with that item you spend it and then it saves your character, (like in resident evil you could only save if you found ink ribbons)

Have some kind of goals, maybe you go on

1. a scoreboard the longer you can survive.

2. most zombie kills board

3. getting to certain areas for points

There needs to be some kind of goal.

There needs to be some kind of goal.

i may be new but posts/opinions like this really irritate me, its opinions like this why we get the same old drab bland no creative experience games we have had to suffer for years(for the most part) this didnt always used to be the case.

there are plenty of goals in dayz, they are just not written into the game in the form of quests or arbitrary imaginary magic pick ups that do things to ruin the game

the goal is to survive, how you get to that goal is up to you, but no matter how long you have played this is always the case. there are many different "goals" you can set yourself with different play styles, the only thing being you need enough common sense to be able to figure these out or press a button to watch or read someone who is doing 1 of them.

if you could save your character with some device this would ruin any risk involved in the game. getting to certain areas for points??????? and what woudl these points do? another useless number on a sheet which has no importance and just because you walked to a certain point on a map? the rewards are already there in the form of loot in very certain areas

i dont mean to offend by any of this, but i am thinking your expecting this to turn into a "real game" and by that i mean some unimaginative crap that EA and actiblizz spew out all the time which holds your hand and tells you what to do