Sign in to follow this  
Scuffles

Please revert back to 1.7.1.5

This 1.7.2 patch has destroyed any kind of stability this game had. Yes, this is alpha testing but you cant test when you are stuck on a loading screen. Also when you do join, some people spawned in the 'Wilderness'. Awesome for people that don't have a map/compass. Might as well have someone just kill you, at least there would be a legit reason to respawn. This patch 'promised' a lot but took many steps back in the testing process. Please revert back to 1.7.1.5 while you fix the problem so we can 'test' this mod out.

Alpha. You know, expect things to be broken from time to time. In fact, for an Alpha, this is usually extremely stable. He will fix it, don't sweat it.

This thread (title) didn't take long :D

Alpha. You know' date=' expect things to be broken from time to time. In fact, for an Alpha, this is usually extremely stable. He will fix it, don't sweat it.

[/quote']

I like how you just ignore that he pointed that out just so you could say it again. Yes it is in alpha. 1.7.2 is apparently broken and needs to be reverted back...saying it is in alpha doesn't make it a good update. *waits for more alpha comments*

Lol, please be patient. Have you ever tested an alpha version of a mainstream game before, they are plagued with problems..

The guys are doing a fantastic job, frustrating as it might be for the player we need to suffer some backsteps from time to time in order for the dev's to push forward

There's major, sometimes game-breaking issues in the alpha version of a mod? Good, now go throw yourselves into them to collect data.

There are still plenty of 1.7.1.5 servers for you to play on for the time being.

I don't think the connection problem has something to do with the patch.

I reckon it's more likely that too many players would like join at the same time.

Alpha. You know' date=' expect things to be broken from time to time. In fact, for an Alpha, this is usually extremely stable. He will fix it, don't sweat it.

[/quote']

I like how you just ignore that he pointed that out just so you could say it again. Yes it is in alpha. 1.7.2 is apparently broken and needs to be reverted back...saying it is in alpha doesn't make it a good update. *waits for more alpha comments*

For a great many players (including myself), 1.7.1.5 was unplayable too. I could not play for the past 2 weeks. Reverting back would not be progress. The world does not revolve around you or any other individual player. Each update and problems help the game get developed. That is how it works.

Sometimes you may not be able to play for a while, or along while. Go to a bug thread and post the info you have on why you can't play. It helps.

And thus the OP proves that the current generation of mainstream gamers are morons. This is an alpha. An early build of the mod if you will. It is still under construction.

I wonder how many people tried to drive / walk across Tower Bridge when it was still under construction and then started screaming at the government that it needed to be taken down as it wasn't finished so everyone could go back to using boats to get across.

Yes, understandable, as this is a game where you shouldn't get attacked to your gear and whatnot. But having a bugged spawn like that...I honestly killed people that spawned, hiding on a hill sniping them as they load. I figured I'd do them a favor. But after server stability went to crap my murders were only half of what they should have been, and I lost a gun in the process. I don't mind my 20km run to my base but DAAYYYUMMMM

I was weaaring a ghillie suit and now i'm invisible.I just found a chopper with my friend which had a ghillie suit in it,he put it on and lost all of his stuff and is also invisible.

I have a ghillie, if I'm invisible when I log in I am going to HAUNT THE FUCK OUT OF CHERNO.

"OOOOooooOOOOoooohhhh! Where are my beaaannnssss???!??!"

Sniper will be SHITTING themselves.

kinda a newb question but i have the latest version and im not sure how to roll back to 1.7.1.5 :( if any one can help me that would be awesome so i can play on one of my fav servers

How do I revert back? When I go on Six Updater to do it the launcher still says 1.7.2.

Wahahahahahahahahaha.

Please, please, go play a release game... Please?

This one is too hard for you.

YOU WILL ALL BE PATIENT AND AVOID PETULANCE U TIL THEY FIX THE CURRENT CONNECTION ISSUES.

THAT IS ALL.