Sign in to follow this  
Occulus

other options

*Which version of the game did you purchase? STEAM or RETAIL or MIXED:

Arma2 via amazon.com and arma2 AO via steam

*Are you running an Arma 2 OA beta patch? If so what version?:

That is my latest problem......i cannot download the patch because the website to do is preventing me from getting the download because of:

1) i get disconnected from server

2) i get asked for password and username for the server access an dthan i get disconnected

3)the website timesout

*Which method are you using to launch the game? I.E Sixupdater/steam/batch file:

sixupdater

*What is the Error/Problem you're having? Please provide screenshots if possible:

I have been trying to get this mod running for 6 days now, one different error after another or the same one over and over, I am now looking for help from the actual team to just do it for me somehow, because if i cannot get this started i am going to cut my losses and consider this a waste of $45.

*Your PC specs:

AMD Athelon x3 455 Processor 3.30 GHz

8 GB ram

64-bit operation system

AMD Radeon HD 6670

*Your Operating System:

64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium

*Have you looked at these threads?:

So many threads, so many posts, so many website, many, many, many youtube videos....installation of this mod is just happening with conventional means and/or the usual method.

Any help out of the norm would be highly appreciated, i have been wanting to play this for a long time now. What i am basically asking for help with is a way for someone to go through the installation process with me step-by-step and troubleshoot any errors as they happen.