frogman3

Question about "shock"

Hey guys - this is my first post. I had a question about the 'shock' status. I just respawned last night and logged out (completely unhurt). However, when I logged in, I was in shock with that timer thing. Obviously this is a bug (or maybe not?) but I was wondering how long I might have to deal with this. IN other words - will this continue to happen as until I die and respawn? If so, I think shock is a bit harsh lol, especially because of the buginess of the mod at the moment.

Thanks!

In my experience restating the game will fix this. I have had this occur sometimes when i endure shock but don't use painkillers. Then when I log/relaunch the game i KO for a few mins but restating fixes it... Pro Tip don't log in dangerous places.

I've been in shock before from a zombie and I logged off. Logged back in and was KO'd when somebody came up and shot me.

It only happened once, but I was just sitting there like "Effing really? Sigh."

Thanks for the tip - restarting the game appeared to have eliminated the issue.

And I never log out in dangerous places- but it's just really annoying to log in everytime and have to wait 5 min. I also still have 12k blood if you were suggesting I may have been ambushed while logging in.

Gracias!

I believe what you experienced wasn't shock, and was you actually passed out. It's a pretty well known bug that can happen at times of logging in, even when nothing happened and you were fine before you logged out.

Timers tend to mean your passed out, so can't do anything. Shock is a symbol that appears on the right, which looks like two electrical wires/ plugs connected together, with 3 small lightning bolts either side of it. It's appears above the broken bone symbol, and a lot of people don't know what it means, or mistake it for broken bones. Best way to solve shock is take painkillers if you have them, or wait for a certain period and it eventually wears off.