Daddy'o

Looking for a couple to few padawans

So I've been playing for a bit over a month and my old 5 man crew have all lost interest to the mod. I however think I have more to give.

Us 5 have seen it all done it all and those times are now behind and long gone. What is left is extensive knowledge of mechanics, bugs, tactics, "do"s and "don't"s, locations of interest etc etc.

I have a one man camp set up at a good hunting location and I run 2 characters simultaneously for my own comfort and tactics. As such I have some gear piled up I'd prefer to give out to buds instead of having people steal em from my tent sooner or later. I already offed one bastard eating from my tent today. Lucky I was 5 meters away in a bush looking the other way, and he didn't have the table manners to eat quietly.

Well anyway, ideally you are a person from the UK with a friend or two (or otherwise a team with good spoken english) and you're just starting the game or have been playing for a few days. I'm 24 myself so I'd expect you to at least not be a total 14 year old cunt screaming "LOL OMFG WAAH!"

I would like to have you as mates running around the map and doing stuff. I can and will mentor you about anything you want to know and advice you on tactics and the dos and donts of the game. I'll even supply you with gear to get you started if you so prefer.

I'm from Finland myself (btw finnish people need not apply, I hate you guys :sleepy:) and that's gmt +1/2. I play quite a lot during the day and evening and even night so I'm usually always there for grouping up.

My steam nick is Robopon, you are free to add me as you please, but for some strange reason invites sent to me don't always come through so I would prefer you PM me your steam nick and I'll get you added. Just works better that way. Wouldn't hurt if you told something about yourself in the PM.

Oh and having a mic is necessary. I wont be bothered to team up with people who I need to stop and write to when real time tactics are needed. I prefer using Steam VOIP myself but if your group has Skype it should be no problem.

I hope to hear from you!

EDIT: Anyone for the states or that side of the puddle need not apply. I have the utmost respect for american players but there is way too much of a time zone difference between you guys and me. It wouldn't be efficient team play, sorry! So EU folks only.

Bumbity. Thanks for all the replies from the American players but sadly I've had to reject you all because of TZ differences. EU folks you will find your posts replied to.

Also, still looking.

Hi im new would love to team up with ya. I have bumped into a few survivors on my travels so far all to trigger happy tho or paro who knows. Im from Ireland so same tz let me know if you woul dlike to take me under you wing :)

Correct me if im wrong but doesnt the survivor HQ description say we can use this to hook up with other survivors?

Yes. This thread was posted in the New Player Discussion area, and I moved it to Survivor HQ.

I for one would be up for this we are 3 people playing atm we use mumble i started playing 2 days ago died a few times but now i have a few bits and bobs

we are all from England so i guess timeframe will not be an issue