Keziah

Inventory wiped on FR11

* FR11

* July 9, 2012, 01:28am PDT

* A friend and I were on FR11 last night, we had just left the NW airfield and were north of Grishino in the fields. We decided to have a little survival-test and fired off our LMGs to attract a small horde from the town.

When they arrived, we began firing but suddenly both our weapons disappeared from our hands. When we viewed our inventory, everything was gone. My friend suggested hacker, so I logged out quickly, hoping to save whatever was left. My friend said that he saw items from his inventory being removed one at a time.

When I logged back in, everything in my active inventory (except for tools) was gone. My backpack was still on, and everything in my backpack was still there (thankfully I keep a 2nd primary weapon in my bag).

When I first logged out of that server, I took a screenshot of the player list: http://i.imgur.com/9GG37.png

My friend's name is .50 Caliber Terror and mine is Keziah.

FNRS Tonki_Ton, Moo_moo01 and Nivern had been on the server consistently for over an hour. blain and Tappey were recent joins.

About two hours earlier, we saw Tappey trying to log into the server but the server was reporting his file versions were bad and reporting the following path:

"D:\ARMA2CRACKED\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\beta" and listing several pbo files.

Considering this, we think it's likely Tappey was exploiting.