Iskaksen

Buying me OA?

Hi!

This mod seems interesting and I'd like to join, but only if I get to join some company, cause I'm not going to buy OA it just for being fucked over in DayZ

I'm willing to trade TF2 items for it.

Oh, Norwegian.

I thought you were a pirate making the purchase.

Arrrrrr, buying me Arma!

Oh' date=' Norwegian.

I thought you were a pirate making the purchase.

Arrrrrr, buying me Arma!

[/quote']

Huh?

Wait, you actually want somebody to buy game for you? Why is that? Are you that special?

Wait' date=' you actually want somebody to buy game for you? Why is that? Are you that special?

[/quote']

Yes, I wouldn't mind someone buying it for me...

No, I'm Interested enough to play the game but not enough to buy it, thus begging...

U fucktard...seriously? noone in thier right mind will buy you the game! Why? because thats retarded..

Get a job u moron..

Hello Iskaksen,

My name is JOHN ROBERTSON I am a LAWYER who works in the USA as a broker for large bank transfusions. A recent client of mine, ABDULA KAWEEM JAFFAR, who is the son of prime minister of OMAN, has contacted me about a large sum of money he wishes to move out from country to begin a private army and overthrow his father. As a LEGITIMATE LAWYER I cannot do this. I can however, help him move his money to a safest places.

Mr. Iskaksen, I would like to propose we help each other out. You PM me your bank account number and routing details (or Paypal), and I will route you the €1.563.244.899 that my client has available. You will then send me a CASHIER CHECK MONEY ORDER for €1.563.244.869, keeping €30 for yourself as payment. With this funds you can to buy ARMAII: Combined Operations, and play DayZ.

IF you to agree, please PM me with your account details.

Sincerely,

Mr. JOHN ROBERTSON

Hello Iskaksen' date='

My name is JOHN ROBERTSON I am a LAWYER ...

[/quote']

Huehuehue!

You sound arrogant and rude. I hope nobody buys it for you.

You must be a role model...

Look, I know the chances are small, but in any case... I'ts worth a try before I buy.