count_blackula

Looking to join fair sized UK/EU based clan or group

Im up for playing in a group with some UK guys if anyones up for it? Been playing about a week and im 19.

Skype- fossey_y0

(that's a zero btw)

Drop me add if anyones interested

also my steam is the same as username

Edited by L_Diablohhhh

Any room for one more been playing 2 days would love some company (help) other survivors i meet are all too trigger happy.

hey guys 24 year old player from ireland here wondering if ye would be interested in having another member to play with have just started playing and am looking for some cool people to play with..have mic and use mumble wouldnt mind using teamspeak my steam name is also dennjoe21. cheers

I'd love to join a group/clan, I'm 16 and I'm from Sweden (I'm fairly good at english though :)) i play almost everyday for a few hours.

hit me up on skype: Aggedang

I'm a 28yo bloke interested running with you guys. Only been on DayZ for a couple of days and most people i've met have been extremely hostile. I want to take it slow and work together. I have Teamspeak. I'll add you to steam this evening.

steam: skunky1340

34 yo here , shift worker , so play time is all over the place but would appreciate a bigger friend base to hook up with in game , will not be on till Monday now so you can add me on steam or I'll do look you up on Monday ,

Steam = gsbn3000

I have a 10 slot vent server if needed

Hey,

Keen to join this group and have some others to run with - so if you need more give me a shout. I am based in Ireland, and am on 3-4 nights a week for a few hours

Steam ID: BurnsNZ

Add me on Steam if anyone's interested

Cheers