count_blackula

Looking to join fair sized UK/EU based clan or group

Hello. Recently a group of guys I've met recently on these forums and myself have formed something of a survivor group. We're looking for as many guys as possible to join us, not because we necessarily want 10 guys running around above Cherno, rather various members of our party belong to different time zones (ETZ, GMT, CET etc.) and it's good to have at least 4-6 or so playing at the same time. Since Ben and I have started this group we tend to base our activities around GMT standard time (Western European Time). It's extremely preferable that you have Skype, Steam, Timespeak or all three and that you're active for at least a few hours every day or two although obviously it's not a huge deal. Please don't contact me if you're a novice who plays sporadically.

Our group is pretty much made up of casual players; we usually just set goals for ourselves as we play and generally just try and loot military/residential buildings for items useful to any new guys. As is the case with most groups we mostly attack anyone who's deemed a threat although we tend not to kill noobs and defenseless people.

Current roster:

Brain_in_a_vat/Andy

hksilverstab/Ben

Bruised Mango/Frazier

Frogguy/Ben

Fninjaa/Cameron

Gry/Alex

Seano1983

Slim/Andy

Anarke/Nick

SleepyRhino/Chris

PLEASE NOTE:

1. NO INACTIVE, CLUELESS NOOBS. THE TERM 'CASUAL' IS NOT SYNONYMOUS WITH THE WORD 'IMBECILE'.

2. DON'T POST YOUR SKYPE/STEAM ON HERE AND WAIT FOR ME TO CONTACT YOU. CONTACT ME.

3. DUE TO MULTIPLE BAD EXPERIENCES WITH CHILDREN ON THIS GAME I'D PREFER IT IF YOU'RE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE.

4. WE'RE NOT A BIG SHOT CLAN OF 20+ GUYS WHO SPEAK IN MILITARY JARGON AND ALL OF THAT NONSENSE. DON'T EXPECT THAT.

So, contact me if you want to join up with a bunch of casual players who just aim to have fun and wander the map.

Steam: Brain_in_a_vat

Edited by Brain_in_a_vat

good luck, any decent team can pick me up along with this guy, seems impossible to find anything decent from the UK

Yes I've noticed. I've only been invited to one tiny, inactive group in the past fortnight. It's ridiculous.

Im From UK too, also 22 and looking for a team. If theres nothing out there for us why dont all of us in this thread start one?

Iv got a TS3 server we could use.

My skype = wingsgb22

Will pass TS details over that so it dosen't get spammed :)

Well im looking for a clan or group of some sort also. Im 16 though, so maybe you guys dont want younger than 20 or something, i dont know. But playing DayZ in a group with some people would be fun.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/sniffingguy

Everyone, We have a fair sized DayZ clan recruiting right now, Just hop on Teamspeak and come and speak to one of us if you would like to join,

eurots6.gameservers.com:9167

id rather get info than jumping on some random ts or having to sign up to a forum to see whats what

as for the other guys, sure if you have a st server im willing to join to start up something

I would like to get in on making a clan with you guys seeing as there are very few UK clans recruiting ect.

Ive only been at DayZ a week or so and forever dying and restarting atm and as none of my RL mates are interested in getting Arma2, I feel the need to branch out and group up with some friendly guys

Brian,

Are you guys still looking for more people to join you? I live in the UK so can play during evenings UK time, my name is Alex and I'm 30, have TS as well.

would be interesting also if i could find a UK clan, been playing with a few friends but when theyre not on dayz is a bit dull

Currently our little group consists of brain(uk), kylde(n.ire), frazer(cana), graeme(uk), me(uk).

We use graeme's TS3, we all met from this topic.

Last night we raided the north west airfield,stary sobor and many other towns as 4, had a brilliant time, I think we want to find a few more members, ask brain or me on skype.

Prefereably moderately experienced in DayZ and 20+ from UK or good at speaking english with microphone etc. Lots of fun, tension, tactics, surviving, killing, teamwork to be enjoyed.

Hey All,

I am new to Day Z (Played for a few days) however got a lot of experience in games that require teamwork.

Name: Chris

Skype Name: crewys

Hksilkverstab

If you could give me your steam id and ill chat in there. sounds liek a nice little group.

yea my names devon aka Devmagic (same on steam). Im up for a little group sesh =)

hey, i had the same trouble looking for a UK group to join with and would be up for grouping up sometime, im 20 and from uk my steam name is asap33 so if ya need another guy give me a shout