klydefrog

UK guy looking for anyone!

Hey guys.. im from from the UK and ive been playing Dayz for a few weeks now and im finding it alot easier to find my way around and i know the basics of the game.

I understand the game pretty well but my main issue is i cant make friends in game to play with.. you get shot on sight now!

Ive lost alot of resources and time trying to give people the benefit of the doubt and its back fired!

So im looking for 1 person or a group to play with!?

Ive been a hardcore mmo player and decent highlevel moba and strategy gamer for some years so i can work well within a team!

If i can find someone or a group to play with i could play most days for atleast a few hours no problem!

Thanks klyde

What's up? I'm Miki.

Been finding it pretty hard to survive myself although i've never been player killed.

Do you have Skype? We can contact through it and i'll explain further about my location.

Hey guys.. im from from the UK and ive been playing Dayz for a few weeks now and im finding it alot easier to find my way around and i know the basics of the game.

I understand the game pretty well but my main issue is i cant make friends in game to play with.. you get shot on sight now!

Ive lost alot of resources and time trying to give people the benefit of the doubt and its back fired!

So im looking for 1 person or a group to play with!?

Ive been a hardcore mmo player and decent highlevel moba and strategy gamer for some years so i can work well within a team!

If i can find someone or a group to play with i could play most days for atleast a few hours no problem!

Thanks klyde

We can meet tonight, i'm at Berezino.If you don't have a weapon, i can give you my spare remington :)

Hey i'm from the UK running on time GMT +1. I have been playing for a couple of weeks on a different account and have only recently got it running on my laptop so i will be a completely fresh spawn, although i do know the basics of the map, locations of weapons, ammo, equipment, vehicles, parts, etc.

I have also been finding it hard to survive alone because people just shoot you on sight even if you are friendly, but if you're in a group you can survive a lot easier.

I would love to team up with you and a few others who post in this thread :)

I may be able to play tonight (9th July 2012) so message me if you can as well :D

*EDIT*

I also do have skype, so if you have it as well, include it in the message you send me :P

Hi guys,

Thanks for replying, yeh iv got Skype will PM it to each one of you and go from there. Do you use a mic? Iv got a TS3 server.

Hey i'm from the UK running on time GMT +1. I have been playing for a couple of weeks on a different account and have only recently got it running on my laptop so i will be a completely fresh spawn' date=' although i do know the basics of the map, locations of weapons, ammo, equipment, vehicles, parts, etc.

I have also been finding it hard to survive alone because people just shoot you on sight even if you are friendly, but if you're in a group you can survive a lot easier.

I would love to team up with you and a few others who post in this thread :)

I may be able to play tonight (9th July 2012) so message me if you can as well :D

*EDIT*

I also do have skype, so if you have it as well, include it in the message you send me :P

[/quote']

I can meet up with you if you spawn around Cherno/Balota, then we can catch up with Klyde. Please PM me your skype.

Edit: Just saw trokiij`s post, Berezino is pretty far away from me to be honest, any way you can approach closer to Elektro?

Hi, I'm also from the UK and I have good ARMA 2 experience since I have had the game for a year+. DayZ made me re-install ARMA 2, DayZ is now the game I play the most, rather than BF3, LoL and others. I'm 23 and studying, I would prefer to play with others similar to my age, I love a good laugh and DayZ gives lots of oppertunity for comedy, as well as fun and tension. I love games, I used to play BF2: PR with a close friend but he moved on, and when I was younger I was in a clan and all for the legendary Medal of Honor :). I enjoy lone wolfing in DayZ but it would be cool to duo or group, someone to talk to, someone to help here and there, or even if I find someone I get along well with, duo and play together all the time and possibly expand to a group. I'm open to any playstyle, though I think I most enjoy tactical banditry, especially end game.

I have Skype, add etherealaz or private message me and I will add you(anyone here who is fitting). I play a lot and my name's Ben.

Yes' date=' i can try ;)We could meet at Topolka dam.

[/quote']

I'll try to get there, as well as catch up with anyone on the way.

Hello Ben, pm'd you my skype.