Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Firehead

Pustoshka Bandit beatdown

My team is a team of survivors. Normally we dont hunt people or kill randomly, but this time we had no choice

Me an my guys went on a looting trip to pustoschka. we dropped our not used weapons in our camp to get as much space as possible for loot.I got a cz550 and a m9sd but no backpack, mate a bison sd and a 1911 and the second mate had an crossbow and also an 1911. so we went into the town from the barn-direction. killed the zeds in our way and moved sneaky through the town to the church than to the red hous and to the supermaket where i found an alice pack . we killed about 20 zeds witout making a sound. after the market i went to the woodden house nearby and found a 1911. my friends were at the hanger. when i heard shooting. i hid in the house to locate the shooting.

Told my mates via teamspeak about it, but they hadnt heared a single shot. than the shots came closer and now the other guys heared them too. they moved into the church to wait for the guy. i went to mainstreet to cover the entrence when i heared a second weapon. i decided to go into the church for cover and to create an ambush.one took position left one on the right side of the entrence, i crouched behind a bank infront of the altar. all in position we waited about 8 minutes without a single noise. we just were about to leave when we heard severel shots next to the wall.we prepared ourselves by changing to our anti-person guns.and that means we all had a 1911 in our hands. nothing more. after that, they were coming!

And then one of the most intense fights in my dayz-history started.

The first guy ran in and my mate on the right side unloaded a whole clip of 45 ammo in his body. he died instantly.

the second guy ran across the entry and took position. by running he triggered some zeds. my mate on the left took the chance to make a move out of the church with his bizon. he shot about 15 rounds in the enemy but wasn t able to kill him and got shot by an lee enfield and died in the entry of the church.

we waitetd a short period of time. i took out my cz550 to look across the street. there was only one possible position across the street that had the right angle to look into the church. than my last mate left tried to get a look on the guy with the enfield. he saw him dead on the ground. he bled out. in the second he stuck his head out we heared an ak fireing. my mate got hit. i leaned out of my cover and the enemy was right on the on postion i mentioned before. i landed a clear headshot and he went down.

And look at that, i got a banditkill .

By fireing may sniper i triggered some zeds. we killed them while my mate passed out some times. he had just 1200 blood left after the ak attack. after that my partner covered the door and i gave him a bloodpack and went back on my position. and BOOM i got shot by a sniper and passed out instantly. i couldnt see him. but the morron sniper triggered the hole town with his shot and my mate went out to a fight. he hit him 4 times and got shot to 1500 blood again. my friend came back and gave me morphine. the other guy was still alive but then we heard him got eaten by zed outside the curch and my made got his second kill. we waited some time before we moved/passed out the church to loot. we didnt found the sniper in the ghuili but we found his mate with the ak. it was a aks kobra. i took it together with some morphine and some other goods. we headed out to the woods and made it barely alive. but in the end we made it back to our camp to get some meat.

By the way, thank you guys for not disconnecting and taking the honorable way of fighting

the fight took about 15 to 20 minutes. they outnumbered us 4 to 3 and they were armed much better but in the end we killed that four bandits with our pistols (ok three of them).

what do we learn from that story. DONT RUN IN TOWNS GUNS BLAZING.(and dont use sd weapons on living enemys.)

excuse some mistakes. english is my third language

i posted the same thing in another tread by mistake. tried to delete it after but it didnt work.