Hei,

I´m asking myselfe what LU(insert random number) means. I saw this in different servernames. Anyone know the answer ? ;)

:huh:

Since the letters infront of the number usually are the country the server's from I'd say Luxembourg. :D

no, it´s everytime LU and then a number, for example 42 or 120 but the servers are from the same country..

Its Luxembourg server 42, like its EU27 so on and so on. Its just to seperate the servers from each other.

wikipedia doesn´t tell me anything I thinks it´s not the name of a mexican band :D

thank you Zarmaka but how can a german server be LU124 ?

wikipedia doesn´t tell me anything I thinks it´s not the name of a mexican band :D

thank you Zarmaka but how can a german server be LU124 ?

I don't know... weird thing is LU124 is one of the servers I rent from Vilayer, I am from the UK and I picked London to be the server location... they obviously ran out of servers and after 4 days just set me up one in Germany... not that it makes a huge difference...

My main annoyance is how slow the game is atm... I have one server with Multiplay and one with Vilayer and they are both suffering alot from random restarts and lag with rubber banding and de-syncing at the moment after 1.7.2

I don't know... weird thing is LU124 is one of the servers I rent from Vilayer, I am from the UK and I picked London to be the server location... they obviously ran out of servers and after 4 days just set me up one in Germany... not that it makes a huge difference...

My main annoyance is how slow the game is atm... I have one server with Multiplay and one with Vilayer and they are both suffering alot from random restarts and lag with rubber banding and de-syncing at the moment after 1.7.2

I believe that Vilayer just rented a rather large server park in Luxembourg, and that many of their british (and other) members got better ping by moving it there.

• Like 1