Sign in to follow this  
Nebo NZ

Hackers, AGAIN!

This is probably the 5-6th encounter with hackers all in the span of ONE WEEK!!!!

Sadly no names were recorded as I was in total shock

NZ10.. Once again -_- Around 1AM GMT+12

So I'm up to my usual no good by camping server hoppers at Stary Sobor tents, After taking 1 guy I heard a helicopter in the distance, Thought nothing of it since it was only for a few seconds, Kill the 2nd guy and as I moved over to loot - I hear the Helicopter again, Look to the sky and its circling the GAZ I left out at the tents to lure moronic server hoppers. Its now spraying at it and trying to steady so they can get a better look.

NOW'S MY TIME TO STRIKE.

I fire two quick and clean bullets into the pilots head, The helicopters nose plummets forward and it starts to head for me like some shit out of an action thriller movie. It crashes just in front of me explosions going off constantly I see three standing men, one in a ghillie suit - I quickly fire a full mag into each, Now there are 4 dead bodies ( one including the body I had killed previously and was looting before the crash ) And now i'm sitting here messaging my friend who's not far off to come down and check this out, I move closer to the wreckage, I see another man laying down on the other side with a M9 SD Pointed at me, I quickly dash around a rock and then peek out to fire twice, he disconnects.

So now my friend has arrived and I begin looting, The 'Pilot' Was in a ghillie suit with a M107 and M9 SD with ALOT of mags for each, Also basic food/medical supplies with a coyote backpack and NVGs too!

The other 2 hopeless scrubs had a hatchet and a makarov lmfao.

Realizing that I had read a previous thread where all flyable helicopters were disabled I then knew this was a hacked vehicle, with hacker(s) inside. So I scuttered off to the vehicle parked in the north because I knew people would be coming to see the smoke, and the 'hacker' would log back in, in another location to kill me.

As i'm up in the hills north of Stary Sobor I then hear MORE explosions, My friend who is still at the crash site claims someone is shooting a rocket launcher at him, One whizzes passed his screen and he decides to log. DISCONNECTION IN COMBAT SURE WHAT EVER BROSEPHINAS.

I hear more rockets being fired off in quick succession, In fear of losing my new weapon I decided to log out in case they decided to drop planes all over the map again -_- ( Previous Hacks )

So in my thought I think that the guy who I saw survive the crash, Changed servers, Spawned a rocket launcher, Moved position, Logged back in and tried to seek revenge for his fallen comrades and helicopter.

TL;DR - Too bad its a fucking story so read the whole thing.

Wrong forum

Meh I really don't have anyone to report so, its more of a story board than anything.

And I know for a god damn fact that when people shift this shit into the report section it never gets filed because I don't have any fucking names for them to find so they just cant be arsed until they fix the battleye work arounds.

So cool keep dropping your 1 line posts to increase your post count geek.

I have played almost form day 1 but I have never seen hackers in dayz. Maybe I am just lucky :)

I have played almost form day 1 but I have never seen hackers in dayz. Maybe I am just lucky :)

On the server I play on Hackers are really common.

Always finding guns which aren't in the game from other players' date=' or finding hacked vehicles driving/flying around.

Even this one time bombs and planes were falling from the sky to blow everyone up -_-

[hr']

Logged in and the M107 was gone but I still have the NVGs.

And I still have the ammo for the M107 wtf lmao.

The TL;DR bit made me laugh. Would have been awesome to behold such a sight. Shame you never had fraps running :(

The TL;DR bit made me laugh. Would have been awesome to behold such a sight. Shame you never had fraps running :(

You have no damn clue of the rush I had after taking down a Helicopter oh my gawd.

And yeah my computer is too crappy to run fraps :( Need upgrades ASAP.