Sign in to follow this  
ServantOfChaos

Awesome bus ride

i love this. the bus has to be the best feature on this game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxwTLrfDXh0&feature=plcp

Question - The first guy, that enters your bus in the video - Did you try to overrun him and when that didn't work, you just thought: "Oh, he might as well take a ride with us?" Lol? Because it looks like you tried to kill him and in a fraction of a second decided: "HEY! You know what would be even funnier then killing him? Taking him for a ride! YAY"

Doesn't look like he wanted to kill him, he could have easily run him over.

Doesn't look like he wanted to kill him' date=' he could have easily run him over.

[/quote']

well the thing is i was actually a passenger as well

But the driver was your friend, or some random zombie bus driver? :D

nah the driver was my friend but the aim was not to run over people, it was to run over zombies and take people for rides.

even though it appears to you as trying to run him over, it was not the intention. however it doesn't make a difference because we did not run him over anyway

... and bring them where exactly to do what with them? I think i see what you did there :-D

its funny how suspicious you are and for what reason? this is nothing more than a bus ride to post on youtube. dont you think that if i had planned to kill innocent people i would have uploaded that as well? guess what i didnt, so stop being so suspicious, it is not necessary. or do you just like wasting my time with these posts?

its funny how suspicious you are and for what reason? this is nothing more than a bus ride to post on youtube. dont you think that if i had planned to kill innocent people i would have uploaded that as well? guess what i didnt' date=' so stop being so suspicious, it is not necessary. or do you just like wasting my time with these posts?

[/quote']

You should take a deep breathe man. I don't think your being accused of anything, it was simple question. And be careful with buses, I swear they are cursed!