Sign in to follow this  
REIS (DayZ)

the mysterious creature

I do have a theory. and althoughI I do beleive the first picture is photoshopped, I beleive the two white lights are infact stars shining through the woods. I have notice many times while traveling at night that the ground ahead has yet to render and I can see stars perhaps these glowing dots are nothing more than a section of the night sky? i will be spending time on night servers to test this theory and investigate. Let it be said a crazed monster would be way more terrifying and much more intertaining though.

I like to hide in the woods and wait for unsuspecting players, prone in my ghille suit and play sounds from Alien vs Predator over direct chat when they get close to me.

i would totally shit myself if i were in the woods and something like that appeared!

if that's not real, should be totally implemented into game, maybe only one monster per server, and the fact that it could instakill you should be enough to scare the shit out of anyone! with this the dayz mod would be totally epic!

we should ask directly to rocket to put this thing in the sa.

seriously.

It looks like the "Rake" which is a humanoid type creature. Here is a pic,

rake-creature1.jpg

I have never seen anything or heard anything creepy like this in DayZ before. Although I don't play on that many servers which actually offer night. The photos looked photoshopped but were creepy none the less. I still think it would be cool for the DayZ dev team to add some paranormal easter egg creature.

Please for the love of Good/Evil... Please Dev Team, you have got to put that type of shit in the SA. Random, Rare encounters with scary ass shit in the middle of the woods would be an epic moment for me.