macnana

FUCKING FIX THE CAR SYSTEM

a possible option would be to disable the car , if you can put an engine block in why not pull it out ?

This is the fucking 3rd time in a row we lose our cars in the time of a few days even though we hide it far in the forest.

If you sleep next to a fucking car you will fucking hear it go. Add a key system' date=' a chance to lock the cars, chance to add bulletproof glass to make it more safe, ANYTHING to help against getting the vehicles stolen every fucking time. The only way to safely hide vehicles is to drive them out of the map but we're not douchebags so we don't do it. Fucking do something, Rocket. It's unrealistic.

Excuse my language but I am pissed right now as we lost a land rover and an ATV full of weapons and loot and left with nothing.

[/quote']

What server was this Banana? Cause im pretty sure it was my group that took your shit learn to hide it better bro xoxoxo

UK191

I wasn't just trying to troll the op i really think we found his stuff. Also, i am about 350hours into the game and we have had cars since the first week never had any disappear and never had any found. Once we played on a server that had choppers enabled they used the on board radar and tracked us all over we eventually just gave up and moved servers. If you are on a server with choppers and u keep losing your cars this is the problem.

This is the fucking 3rd time in a row we lose our cars in the time of a few days even though we hide it far in the forest.

If you sleep next to a fucking car you will fucking hear it go. Add a key system' date=' a chance to lock the cars, chance to add bulletproof glass to make it more safe, ANYTHING to help against getting the vehicles stolen every fucking time. The only way to safely hide vehicles is to drive them out of the map but we're not douchebags so we don't do it. Fucking do something, Rocket. It's unrealistic.

Excuse my language but I am pissed right now as we lost a land rover and an ATV full of weapons and loot and left with nothing.

[/quote']

What server was this Banana? Cause im pretty sure it was my group that took your shit learn to hide it better bro xoxoxo

UK191

Werd wasn't me bro better luck next time!