Sign in to follow this  
William Bane

Disappearing NVG and Range Finder

I'm not complaining as I know the nature of the game (don't get me wrong though, I'm a lil' butthurt). However after going to great lengths to preserve my NVG and Rangefinder through the use of a tent as an intermediary, and then joyriding in a tractor (don't ask), I log back in a few hours later to find both of my head slots empty....and a gaping hole in my heart.

This happened to anyone else or anyone have a conspiracy theory as to what happened?

Did they disappear from your tent or inventory? The latter probably means they were stolen, but I've had both happen as bugs before. Sorry for your loss, man

Did they disappear from your tent or inventory? The latter probably means they were stolen' date=' but I've had both happen as bugs before. Sorry for your loss, man

[/quote']

From my head oddly enough. Logged out wearing, logged in without.

I had been actively seeking a good group/clan because I wanted that equipment to get recycled/passed around to an organized unit.

Now, sigh, I guess I'm going to drive this tractor into town guns blazing while sipping a Molotov cocktail and smoking a cigar. FML

Naa, I'll just carry on. I still have a good set of survival gear and enough rounds to feed off of wild game for a bit while I gather my thoughts.

Same happend to me, 2 days ago! Just found an tent with NVG, Rangedfinder, Ghillisuite and 2 M107 +Ammo. Had to hurry to loot cause of server restart 120 sec later. i logged out, waited 5 mins, logged in again, and my NVG and the Ghillie were gone!! Wasnt in my inventory, i had both equiqed. I guess it was cause the time between looting and logging off was too short!???

Same happend to me' date=' 2 days ago! Just found an tent with NVG, Rangedfinder, Ghillisuite and 2 M107 +Ammo. Had to hurry to loot cause of server restart 120 sec later. i logged out, waited 5 mins, logged in again, and my NVG and the Ghillie were gone!! Wasnt in my inventory, i had both equiqed. I guess it was cause the time between looting and logging off was too short!???

[/quote']

Hmm that wasn't my case. I was on for a good while after that. Actually I had a broken bone...was crawling through the woods and saw a tent. I stashed my stuff in said tent and crawled off to die. When I respawned I ran across a working tractor and drove it to the location of the tent. All of my gear was still in there (with the exception of my AK-74 Kobra and my sidearm). I grabbed it all and equipped it looking at my gear to make sure I had it all. Hopped back in the tractor and took off for another town to get some gas. I stashed the tractor, logged off (outside of the tractor) and logged in a few hours later when I discovered the missing gear.