Sign in to follow this  
shokiiii@gmail.com

Possible way to combat 'tactical repositioning'

You know, you open fire, person logs out, logs in on some other server, repositins behind you, logs in and kills you...?

Possible solution would be incremental timers to logging on.

When you log on, and log off for any reason, you get something symbolic: 1 to 3 minutes. It's an annoyance if you try to abuse it, but it's not a big deal if you legitimately lose connection: it's jsut a minute.

Next time you do it, it's somethign harsher: 7 minutes. next time, 15 minutes. One could go on or leave it at 15 minutes: it's enough to combat fags that metagame that way.

ALSO. the body stays there (unrealted, but had to do it, so many kills i lost to ppl DCing the moment i open fire, and i'm shit at this game and don't have gear to alpha them :(

flame away

Never heard of tactical repositioning until now...

Takes me 5-10 minutes to log into a server so unless they're standing still for half an hour I dunno how that should work.

But unrelated to that, I would like to see a person's character persisting in the same spot for maybe 20 seconds after they log out, and that if killed during those 20 seconds the death is for real.

Would simultaneously prevent people from escaping so easily from players and zombies by logging out when in danger. The feature of Shock has good intentions but doesn't work most of the time to prevent the abuse.