Sign in to follow this  
shokiiii@gmail.com

hacker on US64 (NY6)

A hacker tale

I loged on because it was a nice night with full moonlight. Went on to loot south airstrip.

Sneak in, loot several nightstands and suddenly i hear gunshots and drop dead.

ok, respawn between komarovo and balota, awesome, lemme try to get mah stuff, because i had rather nice gear (for me, i tend to die OFTEN).

First what i noticed was that game was reeeeeeealy laggy and choppy (later i realized it was hacker getting crazy with spawning shit).

Next thing that tipped me off was a hundred goats standing in line :huh:

Also several tanks, and at one point an upturned f-18 (sadly forgot to printscreen that).

Anyway, i get there, check the situation, no zombies, i start sneaking in,and i hear a chopper. Fuck. Hurry up to get in. Oh look! It's a Hokum! NICE TRICK BRO.

Crawl in as fast as i can, loot some of my shit and proceed to log off while he's taking potshots at me.

Luckily he attracted all the zombies so they weren't paying any attention to me.

So. He spawned shit let and right. He also knew from kilometers and kilometers away that i loged and EXACTLY where i was.

I gave up and went out, few hours later i loged on (i was stil in that camp) to try to loot the rest of my shit. I asked in general chat if the 'guy who spawns shit is still around'. I was promptly

kicked and banne off the server.

This game is going places...

d81c85b0e7.png0ea57b27aa.pngfa97b15026.pngbc65de560e.pnga7749d7f85.pngc3e3d4120c.png28089160f9.png