zenshou

Loot piles not spawning - WTF?

Why is it that more often than not when I run into a building it doesn't have any loot piles in it? Like....no cans or bottle or anything.

Logged out about 5 mins run from the NW airfields and when I got there, nothing. Not.A.Single.MOTHERFUCKING.Thing... It's been happening a lot more recently, past 2-3 days or so. What is going on?

Anyone able to explain this phenomena to me?

Why is it that more often than not when I run into a building it doesn't have any loot piles in it? Like....no cans or bottle or anything.

Logged out about 5 mins run from the NW airfields and when I got there' date=' nothing. Not.A.Single.MOTHERFUCKING.Thing... It's been happening a lot more recently, past 2-3 days or so. What is going on?

Anyone able to explain this phenomena to me?

[/quote']

Maybe, you've been seriously unlucky, and people have looted everything.

If not, maybe It's because the loot is dependant on how many zombies are around, hence the fact It's better to go into a server with more people because It = more zombie's.

So that could be your problem.

I've been in 50/50 servers and I'm very doubtful it's luck based. I find it happens the most when I run towards a place, does loot only spawn when you're coming towards a place or is it just there?

Regardless, it's painfully annoying.

Spawn radius' date=' that's the problem.

[/quote']

So if I log in within 5mins run from somewhere it's not gonna have loot? that's fucked if so.

I died, respawned at Drakon, then ran to the firestation, just as I got there the server I was on died. Logged onto another server and I was back where I respawned *fuck okay* run back and check firestation, other military yield, both residential high yields and another med res yield and finally the church.

Out of all those places, only 2 items found were crowbars. No tins, no bottles or anything else.

What the actual fuck. It was night time so I know it wasn't other players. There were also no zombies...this has happened before.

Maybe I should move this thread to the bugs and errors section..

I seem to be having this same problem, I walked through Kamenka and didn't find a damn thing, no cans, nothing.. well I found one bandage in the entire town, hit up the deer stand to the northeast and it was empty as well.... Noticed an odd thing though, on my previous life, I was in cherno gathering loot just fine then all of a sudden I watched 3 loot piles completely disappear as if someone hit the erase button... I didn't have this problem until today, right after everyone in the server I was on got teleported into the air and killed... I've tried switching servers, closing out and restarting the game, and I still get the same problem... Seems the zombies don't pay much attention to me either, stood next to one for about a minute before he finally noticed me... Any help with this would be much appreciated.. the game isn't too fun running around dodging zombies and getting no loot

Depends. Some buildings have a loot chance from what I understand. If you login near/in a building it doesn't always spawn. If you enter a town via a vehicle it doesn't always spawn. Not always though, Ive found I can drive into a town sometimes and loot is there, other times it isn't. If you hit a town just practice loot paths. You will work out the loot locations and then revisit some areas and it will be there the second time through. Other times though its because a player has literally just gone through before you and cleared the loot piles.

Yeah I have also been having this same proble, really annoying if you spend all that time running to the nw airfield and it have absolutely nothing their in any of the buildings!

all down to the server i think, even my server does the "ohh now you see it, now you don't thing" Just run about in the radius for about 5 mins and it all should respawn there, either that or just move on to the next location.....

I like it!

I continually find that equipment do not spawn on locations close to my spawn. I like it because it means that players cannot just server hop to get better gear. What it means is that I have to go further to get gear.

However, if most of the spawns you visit do not have any equipment, then yes, it's plain old bad luck. Sometimes this also happens to me, but I do not let it bother me, and rather just keep on hunting. Last nigth I found a DMR, and a few days before I found an FN FAL in a heli crash. Between those were a lot of no-loot spawns. Deal with it.

• Like 1