Mr.Orange (DayZ)

[Video] So Close...Yet So Far...

What on Earth were you doing putting all the toolbelt items into your backpack? You could have grabbed his weapon, items and backpack and got out of there in 10 seconds and messed around with sorting your inventory later.

Another great example of a bloody noob killing a guy for his equip, without any warning or status stating. I bet Mr. Orange didn't kept this equip for to long eh?

Learned my lesson...always keep focus on your environment, and don't shove shit into a worse backpack than the person you just killed...

Another great example of a bloody noob killing a guy for his equip' date=' without any warning or status stating. I bet Mr. Orange didn't kept this equip for to long eh?

[/quote']

What the hell are you talking about?

Normally it's people on here complaining about people killing noobs for sport... now you're complaining about a supposed noob killing someone for his equipment?!?

The guy was camped on a hill outside a major town with a thermal scope, probably looking to pick people off for the sake of it... and was paying so little attention he got flanked and killed by someone with a shotgun.... someone that missed the first shot and had to run right up to them. Clearly wasn't trying too hard to hold onto his gear.