Sign in to follow this  
coldhands

[Hacker] LU150 D1rtyD3vil

Played this server with friends for around 7 hours, we had amassed 2 cars and 8 military weapons between five of us. We thought something was strange as there was only a few people on the server even though it was daytime with 3p and crosshairs both on. We continued to play until around 7am until the server restarted, that's when the admin named; D1rtyD3vil joined and teleported to us instantly with a M249 SAW and began shooting at us. All 4 of us lost all our military grade loot that had taken us the best part of 2 days to find.

Pretty disappointed that Admins can have powers such as this and continue to abuse them to no end. Hope you can find someway to ban/remove his server and help us recieve some satisfaction.

Admins don't have these kind of powers.

Post edited to avoid confusion.

He/she was still the admin though, just putting that out there.

Admins don't have these kind of powers.

Post edited to avoid confusion.

He/she was still the admin though' date=' just putting that out there.

[/quote']

That may be, however those "powers" are native to scripts and hackers.

There's nothing in the admin control panel or toolset that allows any admin to do that.

So while that particular admin may be using scripts, ADMINS DO NOT HAVE THAT POWER vested in them by being an admin alone......

Quit confusing the two issues

Dude ... srsly i play alot on my server but THAT ? are you serious ... ? thats killing the Reputation of the server and i hope you know that. NO ONE can teleport anywhere, and im walking around the game about 2hours per day when i have alot of playtime (remember WALKING) and wtf are you even sure about that it was ME ?? i dont have name tags on so WTF are you saying such confusing stuff?

edit : oh AND to point that out , i NEVER had a M 249. So srsly i always try to keep the server lag free and always try to warn everyone be4 i restart the server. So srsly just play on another server if your talking such nonsense.

and 2. BE4 you talk about Admin abuse you should read THIS. http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/22386-admin-abuse-what-you-need-to-know/

Edited by D1rtyD3vil