Zeckor

Stuck At Different Screens Loads When Tabs Out When In Game Disc Unless Tabbed out

Well I just crammed it all in the title, I have been having almost the same problems as everyone else, same cases, although it actually loads and lets me in the game, eventually, but it only loads (or updates on my screen???) when I am tabbed out of the game and on my desktop. And when I actually get in a game with my new character (I just installed the game today, so its fully fresh) and I can move for a few seconds, then it shows the disconnect sign and says no response in X seconds, and then if I tab out and in again it resets, and I can move again. I have no idea what is causing this, my ping on the many servers I try are about 40-60 and I have 2.5mb/dl speed. I really have no idea what's up with this, but it seems to be a bit different from what other people have been having so I thought I would say it at least.

So yeah, and also yes the cheat thing (I forget the name at the moment) is in both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA folders, and it is all up to date, as I just installed the game and the mod today.

Edit: I also have just tried running it in windowed mode because, if it wants me to be tabbed out and it works, maby something like that? And it comes up with the Error Creating Direct3d Graphical Engine

Edit2: I got it to work in windowed mode by following this http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=13684 and now when I join a server, it says "XXXX: "You cannot play\edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.chernarus