I was recently playing on RU2 DayZ server when I read in the side chat reports of a hacker. I had just spawned and was heading towards Otmel (Which I remained in until I died a few hours later). After I had died however, I had read again, in the side chat, reports of people randomly being given Golden-Plated AK's. I respawned and picked up a hatchet, and sure enough, within 5 minutes it turned into a golden AK-47. Needless to say, I logged out of the server (It was around 8PM-PST), but ever since then I haven't been able to find ANY loot on ANY servers. Every place I scour has no sign of people being there- deerstands, houses, warehouses, barns, even the church and store and firestation had no sign of loot. What happened?

I've tried that: two times I've respawned and looked around for loot on multiple servers (not server hopping every 30 seconds, I look through entire towns+cities) but there's still nothing there. In an odd occurance, I've noticed a particular deerstand I've been to multiple times seems to still have the same wire fencing on it, no matter which server/world I go to.

Respawn(suicide) and log out before you choose your character's sex. Pick another server entirely and then create your character there. Worth a shot?

• Like 1