My friends and I are getting set up in Elektro Berezino and Cherno respectively, we're getting geared up and then going to start taking high-pop servers on one at a time.

We want to see how long we can last against most of the server so we'll hunt down about 20 people each time. We need cars and or a heli, if you want to help in this campaign then message me and i'll get back to you.

You don't need to be trustworthy or even well equipped, just willing to kick-ass.

Hey i think this sounds pretty fun, add me on steam cen7, and in case this is important i am 15 and on the west coast.

Ill join up with you, add me on steam Sketched88 im 15 so im not a little kid

15 is pretty much a kid dude. no hard feelings just setting you straight. the fact that you have to say something about it means you are.

No I was just stating that i'm not 12 cause I know that people hate playing with little kids.

No I was just stating that i'm not 12 cause I know that people hate playing with little kids.

You are still a little kid.

Add me on Steam: *DEAD* (the one with a fallout profile pic)

I'm 14, have a mic(a really bad one) and live in Brazil. Currently I have a ghillie suit and a m16a2 on the US89 server hunting for people.

InGame name: HoboWithAShotgun

Add me on Steam: *DEAD* (the one with a fallout profile pic)

I'm 14' date=' have a mic(a really bad one) and live in Brazil. Currently I have a ghillie suit and a m16a2 on the US89 server hunting for people.

InGame name: HoboWithAShotgun

[/quote']

mordekaiser es numero uno

huehuehuehuehuehuehue

Wanted to be the Batman of Cherno, but this sounds more fun honestly. I'd love to join if we get VOIP set up.

Hey, Id love to join. Add me up on steam or skype.

Steam: vinchenzo004

You are still a little kid.

I play with sketch now. you can give him shit for being 15, and say hes a little kid. But by no means is he immature lik most of the 12 to 15 year old players. He has melded into our group perfectly.