lilshawnyj

Starting a Walking Dead group

Hello everyone, I decided to make another thread because my other one got buried. I am starting a group, that is based around The Walking Dead TV show, Comic Books and Video Game. I want EVERYONE in the group to set their name as a character from the TV show, Comic Books OR Video Game's full name. (I'm sick of having dis-organized groups and not knowing who people are or if they're with us.) If you're interested in joining, add me on Steam or Skype!

Steam: Lil Shawny J

Characters taken:

Rick Grimes: Taken

Lori Grimes: N/A

Carl Grimes: N/A

Shane Walsh: N/A

Glenn (Yeun): Taken

Andrea (Holden): N/A

Carol Peletier: N/A

Daryl Dixon: Taken

Merle Dixon: N/A

Dale Horvath: N/A

Theodore Douglas (T-Dog): Taken

Hershel Greene: N/A

There are a ton of characters I've missed, I just listed the main ones. If you want a character that's not on the list, just message me!

T-Dog? lol i'm not even black, but my in-game character happens to be black. I promise to be as obscure as possible to the point you guys start to think that i disappeared.

Yep! I'll constantly be updating the list as soon as someone picks one, and you better not, Shane! I think we both know what would happen if you tried that. :P

I'm interested in this, mostly to be part of a semi organized group.

I'll add you on Steam when I'm next on.

There's plenty more character names you can use also, lots from the comic.

TYRESSE!!!

How is Daryl not been taken!!! Best character going!

Hey, ive never watched the walking dead tv show however i am in need of a group bad so is it alright if i can change my name and be part of the group? Skype: leonv555 Steam: leonv555

Oh yeah and i forgot to mention, I just died so i have nothing (damn pk'ing) so ill need to find you xD

Alright, well DayZ is down from the update, so If anyone is on, now would be a good time to start planning!