smokke1982@gmail.com

Enough is Enough with this passing out for 5 Mins BS

So...i get shot, I die.

I make new char.....all good for that game. Next time i log in, I pass-out for 5 effing minutes....

I get up, I play.

next time i log on...i pass out again for another 5 minutes.....

I have the latest patch and that BS keeps happening to me everytime!

Either fix it or remove it until you come up with a solution to avoid that kind of crap....

Sorry...i am so annoyed with this that i have to vent!!!!

yeah there's a bug with the log out penalty after being hit by other players. Sometimes it happens when no one even hit you and it happens when you do damage yourself IE: Via falling. I've had it happen when I was damaged by a zombie also. It also lasts FOREVER. Like HOURS.

Logging out with aggro of a zombie, be it 100 meters away, is also a cause of this, just FYI.

wiki says it only happens when your in shock, the white symbol above (?) the broken bones.

Problem is after you die you can get it on your new character even if you never aggrod a zombie or took damage. Most people dont realize it till its too late and only way to fix it is to respawn again and that sucks.

I've had this happen when I haven't even aggroed anything, and across multiple servers. The whole time I waited I just kept imagining someone walking in and putting a bullet in my head and enjoying my hard earned loot. Hasn't happened tho... yet *knocks on wood*

Logging out with aggro of a zombie' date=' be it 100 meters away, is also a cause of this, just FYI.

[/quote']

Or respawning if the previous character died (yeah, have fun lying on the beaches of cherno for a couple of minutes while you can't even respawn), or when a zombie in a 100 meter radius is aggro'ed by another player.

I'm all for punishing DC'ers, but this is just bullshit. I just spent 5 minutes staring at the ass of a zombie because they broke my legs running into me, unable to log out since the timer blocks the menu, only to die, respawn and immediately getting unconscious because my previous life aggro'd a zombie.

Or the fact that I took damage crawling into a shed (since my legs were broken again thanks to some lightspeed zombies crashing into me), but I had to log out due to some RL stuff, I come back only to find myself looking at this timer screen.

Just freaking scrap it. Find another way, literally any other way to deal with the cowardly d/c'ers and server hoppers. All this does is poop on everyone, even the people who don't do that shit.