DeTaiLz

I dont like being alone.

Im always alone on the server no ones talks so anyone wanna play Dayz with me? And how does the chat work like? Like where do you need to talk to everyone.

I haven't experience anyone really chatting, but if you hold down capslock and have a mic you can speak or press '/' and a chat line opens. you're defaulted to i think GROUP but if you press the ',' button you can go to direct messaging which i think is like '/say' in mmos so it's like speaking to those directly around you

Alright thanks but does anyone wanna play?

I'll play, add me on Skype.

Clerkius or Clerkius@yahoo.com

We need a form of communication / voice chat. ;)

Steam ID: Clerkius

yeah i will play with u if ur on feel free to add my steam

steam name

Entoc

definatly, anyone that want's to play with me as well just send me a PM i am so tired of running around get going only to be taken out by a random person with no support

Can I play with you guys? I'm 13 and low skill level. I found an M4 and a ghillie but a hacker killed everyone. My Skype is jgee.13

Is this the noob get-together thread? Haha feel free to add me on Steam too: SamHain21. Or PM me here. Just got this yesterday so I'm still learning too. I'm on the west coast by the way.

Are you guys still playing there? I have learned the basic skills and have a decent survival gear but what i lack is company :) My steam name is Mökkihöperö