anzu (DayZ)

US153 Server Info & Reports - Now Private HIVE!

I am the server admin for US153 hosted by Anzu's War Games. Please post any questions, comments, suggestions, cheat reports, etc on this thread. I will try to answer them in a timely fashion. Our server runs the following settings:

We are now running both our DayZ servers on a private HIVE on Lingor Island

You will need the DayZ Lingor v0.34 files, which you can download from this torrent:

Name: DayZLingor AWG Delta

Hostname: dayz.anzuswargames.info

IP: 216.244.82.122

Port: 2312

Player slots: 35

Difficulty: Regular

3DP/3rd Person View: ON

Tags: ON

Crosshairs: ON

Server does automated restarts every 4 hours with 10, 5, 2 and 1 minute warnings.

b_560_95_1.png

Name: DayZLingor AWG Omega

Hostname: dayz.anzuswargames.info

IP: 216.244.82.122

Port: 2342

Player slots: 30

Difficulty: Regular

3DP/3rd Person View: ON

Tags: ON

Crosshairs: ON

Server does automated restarts every 4 hours with 10, 5, 2 and 1 minute warnings.

b_560_95_1.png

Our server is a true dedicated machine running 2 DayZ servers sharing the same HIVE.

Specs:

2x Quad L5420 2.5GHz 8 Cores 8 Threads

16GB DDR 1300MHz

7.2k HDD

100Mbit connection

Located in Seattle, USA

We also have a website with our own forums at http://AnzusWarGames.info if you cannot reach us on here.

Edited by anzu

We only have them on so we can catch hackers. They have become a serious problem and tags are on for the sole purpose of catching them. I actually would like to turn them off, if hackers were not such an issue. :-\

Unfortunately, since "killed by" messages are disabled in DayZ, it makes it even more difficult to detect cheaters mass slaying or teleporting and killing people.

i'm not entirely convinced 1.7.2 is stable yet. I hear multiple reports of losing major gear or getting put into the debug forest. If I hear more reports that it is running smoothly and less bug-prone, then I will update it.

Edited by anzu

You could downgrade to 1.7.1.5 and beta 94444 and still come play on US153. we are still running smoothly :)

We are now running 1.7.2.3 & OA beta 95168. Please reports any issues you have here.

Hey anzu, when are you going to update the DayZ files (1.7.2.4)? I'm missing my home server =(

Edited by Jackledead

Yeah, I have a question:

Why do so many servers leave the blasted tags on? I find they do more harm than good.

Hey anzu, when are you going to update the DayZ files (1.7.2.4)? I'm missing my home server =(

Server is up to date!

Server is down at the moment. We had a server crash today, along with some network issues, and a botched registry entry >_< Hope to have it back up soon...I will keep you posted.

Check our site for most recent updates: http://anzuswargames.info

Logged on last night around 11:30 in a fairly remote wooded area to find myself instantly dead. Immediately aborted and logged on to another server, where I spawned near Solnichniy with all my gear intact.

Logged on last night around 11:30 in a fairly remote wooded area to find myself instantly dead. Immediately aborted and logged on to another server, where I spawned near Solnichniy with all my gear intact.

We endured a pertty large hack attack last night. All have been banned and it should be good now!

We have switched US153 over to DayZ Lingor on our own private HIVE. We have two DayZ Lingor servers on this HIVE, each with custom-built, EPIC bases with bonus loot caches, weapons, vehicles, and custom spawn points. Come by and check it out! :)

You'll need the DayZ Lingor v0.34 files.

Here's a torrent of the modfiles:

http://anzuswargames.info/mods/DayZ_Lingor_1725_034.torrent