Sign in to follow this  
btrites

hacker on US 191 the gentlemen 's gaming clan

My cousin, friend and I were just driving into Kabanino. A guy spawned on the road right in front of us we ran right over him by accident, but he didnt move anywhere, so we drove down the road more. Got our snipers out and watched him, he turned looked at us then disappeared. I turned around he was behind us I put about 30(saw)rounds into him, I could see him bleeding.

He turns around and in 3-5bullets from what ever he was using managed to instantly kill me, almost kill my friend and took out our tire. My cousin and friend drove off across the field, he was still teleporting after them. He appeared in front of them shot my friend again so they had to disconnect.

Just letting anyone who's on there to watch out.

What you do want separately labelled pictures of him teleporting around or something? It happened in less than 30seconds.

So if you can manage to take pictures when that's all happening then I applaud you.

Taking pictures wasn't the first thing that came to our minds when someone started attacking us and we could lose all of our gear.

I'm not complaining i'm just telling people to watch out.

sry ppl use video now not pics but u can take pics from the video ;)