Sign in to follow this  
TV-12

Food/water

I think it is a bit much to have to eat food every couple of hours. I mean a human can survive without food for weeks. Granted they will be emaciated and exhausted, but alive. I understand making it run out every few hours as it gives the player a purpose to go into a town etc. And before I get flamed I know food isn't that hard to find, I was just thinking about it the other day and if this is a "simulation" then you should be able to go longer before having to get food. I also feel you should be able to drink out of the ponds without having anything to put the water in. Yes I know this isn't healthy in real life, so make that way in the game. It should at least be an option.

Other than that, and dying randomly by one swipe from a zombie when I have full blood and them running through walls randomly I love the game. Keep doing what you do.

It's not a simulation though.

I mean honestly in a simulation once everything is looted..it's looted. No going back and looking for more food, medical supplies, or ammo. *Shrugs* You gotta view some things as game conventions and some things as simulations.

I DO agree with the drinking out of the lake though, also alongside of that when it's raining I feel like if you have a canteen you should be able to set it down and wait like 5-10 minutes and it'll be filled...Just small things that'd make logical sense. Impossible to know if they're possible but just musings.

Yeah I mean drinking out of the lake might not work with the mechanics of the game, maybe they could finagle a way like they did with melee. I understand what you mean about "game conventions" but it just seems food runs out a little too quickly.