Sign in to follow this  
marviinr

Admin abuse US34

I was on us34 when i killed a guy calld"a cute little kitty" when i get kicked of the server, ok i tried to rejoin and i cant when i try to join i get kicked evry time and if try again gve connection failed.

This is not a ban appeal if you are being kicked, it would state that you are banned. However it may be your ping that is the issue instead?

Thread Moved.

Hello, I'm the owner of US34 (Johnny Sniper).

A Cute Little Kitty is in no way an admin there, but a regular player.

You were banned for hacking. After you killed Kitty, Shikari shot you and looted your body, we found it odd that you had rangefinders, NVGs, Coyote Backpacks, not once, but twice. We checked the logs, you and all the members of your [sA] clan had the same gear, all received on spawn.

dude its not my fault if you enter in a 1.7 server version and die you can dupe your items im not a hack just entered on chicago 43 they killed me and get my items and i still my items well please unban me and my clan because we have a vehicle i abused of a bug, since bug its not considered hacker i'm not a hacker.

I'm not taking one side or the other. I mean it does seem fishy, but I have had that glitch happen to me once or twice. Marviin, just to clarify, you can still be banned for something called EXPLOITING bugs. I am in no way saying that you should have respawned just because your inventory gave you a bug in your favor, just be sure to that distinction.

dude its not my fault if you enter in a 1.7 server version and die you can dupe your items im not a hack just entered on chicago 43 they killed me and get my items and i still my items well please unban me and my clan because we have a vehicle i abused of a bug' date=' since bug its not considered hacker i'm not a hacker.

[/quote']

So you say you admit to duping items and then ask to be un-banned?

Exploitation, you and your clan will remain banned. Once or twice I can over look, but every spawn had the exploit/hack.

looks dude if duping items its a banable reason so why the hell creators of the mod still permits 1.7 servers should i dont get it, the mod have this bug its not my fault i just want items if the creators of the mod, wanted to stop the dupe they atleast post in the forums thats a banable reason.

looks dude if duping items its a banable reason so why the hell creators of the mod still permits 1.7 servers should i dont get it' date=' the mod have this bug its not my fault i just want items if the creators of the mod, wanted to stop the dupe they atleast post in the forums thats a banable reason.

[/quote']

Give the whining a rest already. You were caught cheating and you're surprised there were consequences for it? This is an Alpha, the excuse "if it was an exploit I wouldn't be able to do it" does not float here.

looks dude if duping items its a banable reason so why the hell creators of the mod still permits 1.7 servers should i dont get it' date=' the mod have this bug its not my fault i just want items if the creators of the mod, wanted to stop the dupe they atleast post in the forums thats a banable reason.

[/quote']

They fixed the dupe in the 1.7.2 patch today, it's not permitted.

You are still banned regardless.

Also, I REALLLY hope English is not your first language, it's hard as hell to follow you to be honest.