Karma IT

Survival MOD

Hi guys,

Im just wondering how hard it would be for you to keep the structure and gameplay of Dayz Mod the same just removing zombies altogether.

Making it a sheer survival of the fittest game ?

Cheers

If you remove the zombies, there is no survival. Getting items would be mindless so food and water and even weapons would become trivial. It would basically just be a 50 player death match on huge map. If that is what you want, play normal Arma II

If you remove the zombies' date=' there is no survival. Getting items would be mindless so food and water and even weapons would become trivial. It would basically just be a 50 player death match on huge map. If that is what you want, play normal Arma II

[/quote']

at most times, this game feels like a huge death match.

as usual you miss the point.

ill wait til someone who actually knows what theyre doing replies

I made the same exact post about removing zombies. Then people responded and i realized whats the point of removing zombies, they don't have THAT much effect and this game is pretty much has a 'zombiless' feeling to it. All I do is kill other people and take their stuff, that's my means of surviving.

Removing zombies means everybody can be stealthy all the time. Stealth shouldn't always be a viable option. How many players would you find if you didn't hear them shooting at zombies? What's to stop people from camping the major gear spawns when the only thing left to shoot at is other players?

As it stands, you can't really camp major gear spawns indefinitely because of the zombies. They're not really a threat, but they are an inconvenience which will force you to reposition & engage them. The zombies force you to evaluate situations differently than any other type of enemy, which makes for an interesting and non-standard form of play. Without them, there is literally nothing stopping you from camping a tower and watching gear spawns all day, shooting anything that comes near.

If you remove the zombies' date=' there is no survival. Getting items would be mindless so food and water and even weapons would become trivial. It would basically just be a 50 player death match on huge map. If that is what you want, play normal Arma II

[/quote']

Get off the coast.

if anyone knows a convenient way to get in touch with devs, please pm me.

i have a thought that may push this a little further

Karma IT - You are an idiot if you think that zombies will be removed. It is a ZOMBIE game. Get that into your head and we will get along just fine.

[/quote']

Get off the coast.

>implying it gets different

if anything, it gets to be more dangerous because if you have any primary weapon, people see you as a much higher threat.

Karma IT - You are an idiot if you think that zombies will be removed. It is a ZOMBIE game. Get that into your head and we will get along just fine.

pis off troll, im not asking them to remove them, fuck me sideways

what i want is for the devs to help me do it as a tester on my own server

DERP FUCKING HERP