Sign in to follow this  
terex

Video - AS50 Quad Kill Short Video

Not impressed one bit... You're camping newbs in elektro like another poster said if it was other bandits, or people with good gear THEN I would be impressed. Must have been bullied in high school.

500m is also very unimpressing... That rifle zeroing maxes at 1200m more than double the distance you were at. If you are so bored with this game that you have to camp in a tree above elektro then how about trying to get better skills with that weapon and shoot at targets farther away.

Just wondering, what could possibily make someone come to the forum, open a brand new thread, to brag about killing not geared people while hiding in a bush 500m away?

Please, i wish i could forget i read this.

Kids these days...

By the way, you seem to be defending your "case" a lot, if you were indeed "right", no explanations would've been necessary.

Anyway, lame, lol...

Not impressed one bit... You're camping newbs in elektro like another poster said if it was other bandits' date=' or people with good gear THEN I would be impressed. Must have been bullied in high school.

500m is also very unimpressing... That rifle zeroing maxes at 1200m more than double the distance you were at. If you are so bored with this game that you have to camp in a tree above elektro then how about trying to get better skills with that weapon and shoot at targets farther away.

[/quote']

If it was 1-2 kills, nothing really special.. 3 maybe, 4 yes. Dat envy. :)

Not impressed one bit... You're camping newbs in elektro like another poster said if it was other bandits' date=' or people with good gear THEN I would be impressed. Must have been bullied in high school.

[/quote']

Pick your fights, I snipe with the advantage point always. You'll learn one day how to be a true sniper ninja. People in Elek have gear, it is just a popular area to meet up. :)

hes so good. look at how good he is guys!

Want to start a clan? I mean, I am sure everyone gets these kinda kills dailies.. I just happen to record it and share for anyone that would like to see. :)

No need for the butthurt "elektro noob killing" posts, majority of people know to go to Elek to fight.

by my count you needed about 3 shots per person' date=' not so impressive.

[/quote']

By your count you fucking suck at counting.

Nice shooting, but why kill just spawned players if you aren't even going to loot them? That's just being pure asshole and wanting to deny the fun from other players.

so why did you kill these people they really didnt deserve it and you better watch out son im a bandit hunter only and i look for people like yourself and hunt you as game as for everyone else if they dont cause trouble they are safe

I too want to marry a random log in the forest some day, i've been working up the courage to pop the question but it always sticks in my throat. Then the log just looks at me expectantly and I get all embarrassed and run away crying.

so why did you kill these people they really didnt deserve it and you better watch out son im a bandit hunter only and i look for people like yourself and hunt you as game as for everyone else if they dont cause trouble they are safe

You can watch my son.

Nice shooting' date=' but why kill just spawned players if you aren't even going to loot them? That's just being pure asshole and wanting to deny the fun from other players.

[/quote']

Everyone plays for their own reasons, I play to kill everyone not in my little group. :) Stalk or be stalked, it happens. I do not necessarily play to remove the fun of others but to be fair there could be a sniper sitting in any hill at anytime watching you in the town near by.