Sign in to follow this  
MildlyAmusing

Invincible on Atlanta 14

Player in question: luv_gansta

Server: Atlanta 14

GMT0 00:40AM

My friend and I put at least 20 bullets into him at point blank with a variety of FN FAL, M1014 and M1911, the result was he started bleeding, ran off to bandage, and then came back and killed us both. He had what looked like a DMR but it made no sound when he fired it.

I had 100 ping at the time, my friend had less, I don't think it was lag because we definitely hit him due to the blood, and these kind of guns usually knock people down in 1-2 hits.

I was the other player that got killed by this player. I remember shooting a full clip of M1911 into the player as well as a full load of 8rnd slugs into the player. I saw the player bleeding but the player did not die nor did the gun the player was using make a sound.

Server: US149

Approx 9pm Eastern Time (7/8/2012)

Near Cherno

Same type of incident. I was creeping around and picked up the sound of a player coughing nearby. Found him laying prone with a hatchet out. Put two slugs, point blank, into his head. I noticed he started to bleed. But, the then pulled out a pistol and dropped me dead with one shot.

Unfortunately, we cant see player names so its impossible to report him.

I am really hopping this is not lag. However, I have never seen anything like this before and the server we were on had no zombie lag or players jumping around. Luckily we were on a server where names showed up.