I was sneaking around the outskirts of elektro today, i was gonna go on Sacriels looting route (starting with the fire station out of town) when i heard shots, and the moment i heard shots i saw a survivor in the window of the fire station, tons of zombies were running to him, he manage to take them down and run out of the fire station, i was prone in the grass ready to blast him down with my Makarov, but of course because its me he manages to survive FIVE FUCKIN bullets to the back/head/arms turn around, go into crouch, and also have time to reload his damn gun and shoot me, i died instantly on the 2nd-3rd shot (cant tell it was an automatic weapon), so he is most likely laughing and picking the huge pile of ammo and food i had on me at the moment, i also had camo, which i miss the most just cuz it looks cool :P

Morale of the story: if you're going to be a bandit, don't be me.:cool:

arma engine is a piece of shit, it's always been like this. I seriously hope arma 3 isn't just a copy and paste.

arma engine is a piece of shit' date=' it's always been like this. I seriously hope arma 3 isn't just a copy and paste.

[/quote']

agreed agreed and AGREED. I really love DayZ but making it on the Arma 2 engine was the worst possible decision, i have never seen something so goddamn unstable. Ive broken both my legs and died of blood loss because i CLOSED A DOOR THE WRONG WAY, it's rediculas.

Makarov is shitty for killing players' date='

[/quote']

Yes i know its one of the worst but i figured in a game thats supposed to be realistic "a gun is a gun" and even then i figured a whole clips worth would have put him down.

Pop him in the head, alternatively pop him in the leg and watch him fall down and panic.

Are you sure you wasn't stressing and just emptied the whole clip just because?

Also, Makarov is horrible.

Try killing someone with a G17 putting 17 rounds into the back of there head for them to jus turn round an shoot you in the face with a Markorov and kill you instantly....

Hey buddy. Try a M9 SD/normal version. Good luck trying to kill a survivor, takes around two-three clips (yep, clips) to kill a survivor.

Im pretty sure all of my shots hit, i heard that little fleshy pat sound every time i fired.

I've had no problems taking out players with my M9 SD. Ping has a lot to do with it sometimes, as well as de-sync. I was sniping at the NWAF in the middle industrial shack. I had killed 2 people just about 10m prior, so I imagine this guy was part of their group. Anyway, he had heard me and instead of moving out I just stayed put since it was daylight, and my muzzle flash probably wasn't visible, same with the gases coming out of the barrel since I was backed up in the room on the back catwalk, shooting out the windows 5m in front of me to cover my silhouette. I heard someone crouch walking right past the frame of the building so I took out my pistol and waited on top, leaned around the doorway to that little cubby up top. Sure enough, he peaked in, and I let out about 4 or 5 rounds that all landed in his neck/head region. I couldn't tell which bullet killed him with the lag that occurs when a player dies(usually like a 1 or 2 second pause, and then they fall) but it did the job just fine. That's just one example. If you have proper aiming, any gun can get kills. Quickly. Even the makarov. .

maybe you're just a shit shot? i was in the apartments in cherno yesterday on the top floor front room and i'm looking at some loot on the ground, when i look up and there someone walking into the room with a m1014. when he sees me hes like 5-10 feet away and just starts unloading this thing in my direction, HE MISSED EVERY SHOT, almost unloaded the whole clip as i was zig zaggin and returning fire with my ak. after realizing how ridiculous this way i brought up my aim and unloaded half a clip in him and he just falls over. guy had a shit ton of ammo, a silenced m9, gps, a tent, wire fencing, and just about everything i didn't. i was amazed i came out of a close combat situation against a semi shotty. crappy shot ftw.