Sign in to follow this  
raman599

You were kicked from the game?

Hey guys I recently got DayZ and haven't been able to play once. I join a server with my beta version (94444) and right when it says downloading mission or something along those lines i get a message saying i was kicked. nothing else. Just "You were kicked from the game". I don't think it was ping cuz my pings always around 40-80. I re-installed DayZ. Same error. Updated with Six Launcher. Same error. I really want to play can someone please help me?

*Which version of the game did you purchase? STEAM or RETAIL or MIXED:

Steam

*Are you running an Arma 2 OA beta patch? If so what version?:

*Which method are you using to launch the game? I.E Sixupdater/steam/batch file: six updater

*What is the Error/Problem you're having? Please provide screenshots if possible:

You were kicked from the game.

*Your PC specs:

6 GB Ram

Ge force GTX 550 Ti

AMD Athlon x4 630 quad core processor

*Your Operating System:

windows 7

*Have you looked at these threads?:

It's probably just ArmA 2 being a hoe as usual; try verifying the integrity of OA through Steam and set Steam to run as admin as well as the OA executable file and the regular ArmA 2 executable file (just in case; not sure if that would really have any effect or not but it's worth trying). Once you do that, give Combined Ops a quick launch on its own before you attempt joining a server through Six Launcher again. If none of the aforementioned methods work, I'm not sure what to tell you. ;)

Here:

http://www.battleye.com/download.html

Download the files and follow the instructions.

ArmA 2 / ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead

BE Client for Windows (32-bit) - MD5: b902db44a9dcb6335200318dd896e0d4

BE Server for Windows (32-bit) - MD5: 2ba44cb86a7f263c9b7248d722bebbba

(ArmA 2: Put these files into a folder called "BattlEye" in your ArmA 2 install directory

OA: Put these files into a folder called "BattlEye" in the "Expansion" folder of your OA install directory)