Detemori

Your story in DayZ what made your adrenaline run

This is my story: It was pretty dark and i was coming from forest and saw a deerstand, was going towards it until i saw a small shadow on ground.. wondered what it could be, suddenly i hear gun shots and realized that it was the shadow what was shooting me! (this is where my heart started to beat like crazy and what didnt help at all was that i've been running and had my sniper on hand) i start running(evasive manuevering style) to woods what were behind the enemy, but when i was at the edge of the forest he hitted me about 4 times, now i was on the ground bleeding and also my leg was broken.. then came panic "what to do what to do!?" There was couple of trees between us(roughly 20m). Surprisingly i knew what to do. I bandaged, took morphine and ate one steak(blood: 3000~) then took my m4 from my bag and started running away from the place where the enemy saw me fell. I slowly began to circle him, hoping that he couldn't see me run back. Then 10 seconds later i saw him sneaking closer to my old location i aimed him and fired *bandit was killed*

Dat feeling after that.. took a while for me to calm down.

I apologize for some phrases if you didn't understand them.

I was on my server late one night and it was pitch black. I was on the north side of Cherno in a red brick building looking for a weapon after a fresh spawn at the factory. I seen some lights flashing around the city and quickly realized it was a vehicle. I was peaking out a window and saw a vehicle being driven up a hill and into the woods and the lights turned off. I figured at this point it was being parked. Two silhouettes were in the distance and threw down 2 green chem lights and starting shining their flash lights all around looking for players. I sprinted across the street and dove into a bush as I watched these two players head twords a gas station to refill. I sprinted up the hill and jumped into the V3S supply truck they had parked and took off in it. As i made it near the road both players started popping shots into the truck but I managed to take minimal damage and made it out of the city alive heading north along the coast to Berezino.

The V3S isnt the most fast vehicle but I held down the accelerator to go as fast as I could. I was driving with my lights off so the visibility was terrible. As I was driving along the road I crashed into a destroyed car beside the gas station south of Solnicky (as I call it). As i sat in the truck recovering from the crash with my headlights off.. The green military offroad that spawns at Green Mountain raced past me with their head lights on. Somehow they completely managed to miss this large supply truck sitting on the side of the road with the front tires blown out. I was pretty close to Fabrik and managed to find the two tires I needed. When i returned to the V3S the headlights were turned on but noone was around. I was a little spooked but repaired quickly and took off once again.

I was literally shaking for 15 minutes.

Running up to the mountain south-east of Krasnotov, spot a crashed helicopter site along with a badly damaged quad bike. The helicopter site is looted, and suspiciously I go and hide in the bushes, thinking they'll return to try and repair the ATV (to my knowledge, two ATVs spawn there so I was guessing they'd come back and repair the second one and jet)

After a good ten minutes, a black guy with a white dude bitch riding comes swerving in on an ATV. They disregard the helicopter crash site and continues to the broken down ATV. Aha, I say!

Patience... Patience...

BOOM!

I unload my whole AKM clip on them, killed one, accidentally blew up their ATV and the black guy disconnected after running into the woods, bleeding.

Oh oh oh.

This happened about a month ago around when I first started playing this game.

I had just met up with 2 other players and we made our way north to raid Starry Sobor. We encountered no hostilities, and acquired 2 M4A3 CCOs and a AKS kobra along with a DMR (with no ammo). As we were making our way out of the town following the road we noticede several black spots cross the road ahead. we quickly hit the deck and waited all 3 weapons trained on the figures.

Suddenly 2 more crossed the road behind them as the initial 2 figures waited. We stayed weapons trained but not firing keeping an eye on them. They stopped almost 15 meters away from us and paused. We were sure they'd seen us, They lit a flare and threw it into the center of the town. And suddenly freaked out and all pointed their guns at us.

We sat there for a good 3 minutes with guns pointed at each other, and with neither of us chatting (no direct chat at the time) we did nothing but stare.

Eventually one of them saluted, to which I replied with a salute of my own (after standing ofc) and we made our way away from them across a field and into a forest. After waiting 5 minutes ot make sure they weren't following us we continued to the NWAF and quickly said a thanks for not shooting in side chat to them.

Unfortunately after sweeping the NWAF (our 1st visit to this place) and seeing another group head fr the southern barracks we made our way to the ATC / firehouse. 2 of us went in the firehouse while the third waited on overwatch. My friend was shot as soon as he went into the firehouse tower. I booked it out the back door and made my way to the ATC where I was sure I'd heard the shots come from.

The 3rd ran across the hangars to get to us to provide support, he encountered 2 more players and took out one before DCing (like a bitch, I no longer play with either of them). While I continued to circle around the ATC and took out the 2nd. The zombies heard my shots though and aggro'd on me as I ran away they broke my legs. I tried to take them out before the sniper ended up shooting me in the head.