Sign in to follow this  
Elo

Best place to look for tents?

Alright, so now that the game ate our tent we just dont know where we should look for a new one :/

My friend and i cleared so many towns, we even found an atv (wow, that thing really burns through fuel) and !two! tent-camps with military gear (which we looted), but we just can't find one single tent

Is there any town (if possible not so far from coast) where we'd have a higher chance of finding one? Like, maybe some town with particularly many lootpoints that can spawn tents

supermarkets are were i spotted tents

Mainly supermarkets not sure where else...

Oh, wow, we've avoided large cities so far, no wonder we didnt find any.

Anyway, definitely gonna check out supermarkets then, but where would we find multitiered buildings? Larger cities like elektro?

best thing to do is get one your guys to to drop his gear, and go in there with empty bag and couple a bandages and pistol and stealth scout the city supermarkets and houses, if he dies not great loss can just keep trying spawning, when you find go back to mates get your stuff off them and walla...

Tents could appear pretty everywhere.

Markets and apartments spawns more stuff, so trying there you'll have more chances.

Berezino' date=' once again. For any residential loot, Berezino is your place.

[/quote']

Yep exactly. I think there are 5 multi-tiered apartment buildings in Berezino near the edges (Far North and sort of midway). If you lurk on the outskirts it's not a terribly scary place, just keep in mind that it contains two supermarkets, a hospital, and a bunch of great industrial loot zones...So it's generally considered pretty hot.

must be a server restart, came back and the is completely missing :(

oh well