arr3

New swede player searching for others

Hi! im very new to Dayz and lonely too :( would be nice to team up with other players and get the best experience from Dayz (i prefer swedish vikings..but its okey with others too)

BTW you have to be min 15years old....dont wanna play with little childs sorry :)

Well, it is a very broad term , but the most accurate answer would be that most 'vikings' were from all over Scandinavia, although Swedes and Norwegians argue about who the truest vikings were, and the answer really is that Sweden is and always has been the more powerful country. Even though serious influence to the rest of Europe began with the Saxons, the most well known image of the viking is during the era of Norman conquests of England, Ireland, Scotland, France, and other parts of Europe. Even Russia was founded by a band of vikings led by someone named Rurik, hence the name of the country. These 'vikings' were from Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and Finland, and they cooperated together, but the most powerful Kings were usually from Sweden. Before they took to litereally re-conquering the UK there was a time they would work together and demand 'Danegeld' or tributes to prevent raids. Sweden used to actually force Finland to pay them as well, even though they were both vikings. While Norway has a large oceanic coast, Sweden controls much more land and also has plenty of coastal access - and they used to cooperate back in the day. Quick answer is they both have viking ancestors.

Weren't vikings Norwegian?

its just a thing you say

Swedish survivor here! We are currently 3 people playing around, trying to learn the game.

Swedish survivor here! We are currently 3 people playing around' date=' trying to learn the game.

[/quote']

vad heter ni på steam?

Swedish Viking here living on Ireland and working on reconquering what was once ours :P

Would love to have someone to play with. Has been going solo up to now.

At work now and I don't know my steam name in my head so send me a PM if still interested and I will reply once I get home.

I would love to join you man.

I just started but I am a 25 year old male from Sweden. I am looking for a group of more than 2 peoples, more peoples = higher chance of not getting slaughtered.

You should add me too Bafver.

Got skype

Steam tag: Aquilion

Hey, im wondering if you´re still playing together cos i just installed the game and im looking for someone to play with! :)

Please Reply if you want another Swedish fella with you!