That sounds interesting, but I have no idea how to test it, I've never seen lightning anywhere near me.

My best guess would be to load up an empty mission, set it to permanent thunderstorm, and stand on top of a mountain overnight or something.

My best guess would be to load up an empty mission, set it to permanent thunderstorm, and stand on top of a mountain overnight or something.

Cool, thanks, I'll try out that.

If the water is deeper, and you can't reach the bottom while standing, you cannot get the gear. There is no 'swim down' in Arma.

I'm pretty certain I was able to get my gear back in water when my character couldn't stand. I just lied down on land and crawled through the water to my gear.

Myth for you:

Is it possible to change suits in water?

Is it possible to heal yourself in water?

Will zombies run to the point where smoke grenade is detonated?

* All came from my head.

Hi Lewis might not remember me but I watch all your vids and live streams. Keep up the good work you are probably my favorite youtuber ATM.

Hi Lewis might not remember me but I watch all your vids and live streams. Keep up the good work you are probably my favorite youtuber ATM.

Thanks, I do recognise your name.

Since nobody seems interested in your post, I will give you some beans, just to reassure you that someone has read it :P

how about this "myth": having arma`s version 1.60+beta patch allow you to do more damage with firearms then with 1.62+beta patch.