Captain Q

Where on the map, generally, do you end up getting killed?

I'm just curious as to where most people end up dying in the game. I'm not saying you should suggest safe places (by all means keep it to your self) but please mention where you have been shot and shot at before.

http://dayzmap.info/

NW airfield and Stary Sobor always dangerous

same here, the temptation of m16's and nvg always does me in

NW, Cherno, Elektro, Balota... that's it mostly. Haven't really come across anyone elsewhere. I went to NWAF, out of curiousity, expecting to find something. Just rubbish, even though I had two server changes due... issues, still nothing.

I decided to make one last turn to see if there's something new spawned but no, just a bullet to the head. Lost my dear Mk 48 and some other stuff.

Boredom gets you careless... :P

In my opinion, you're better off in Stary and NWAF is overrated. Atleast I found some useful crap there. You can go all "carebear" on me, but that's my opinion of the place.

I died mostly in Cherno, when I respawned and was searching for a quick "starter kit" to get me going again. NWAF also got me killed when I visited it the 2nd time. The first loot-attempt was disappointing, as I only found useless stuff there, not the super-awesome weapons I expected. On my way back to the south I visited it again and as soon as I entered the landing strip I got headshoted... I didn't search for enemies a single time and I immediatly got punished for it, lol. :D

Recently I even die a lot wandering trough the woods and other, less populated areas. Looks like I always have the luck to meet a bandit or "KoS'er" whenever I don't expect it. :blush:

NWA and Cherno have caused the majority of my deaths due to players. Once in Zeleno, but that was just an unfortunate meeting in the supermarket, and I took him out with me, so it was ok. XD

In the middle of nowhere, up north hunting cows.. twice now that has happened. All geared up, dead of night.. i get ambushed by groups of bandits. i went to NW airfield once and got snipped and got killed at Stary Sobor after hunting down a bandit sniper but didn't realise he had a mate.

NW Airfield, Stary Sobor as previously mentioned. Stay the fuck out of Cherno and Elektro as they are deathtraps.

I've died several times, mostly nearby Stary Sobor - that place is whack and kinda crowdy on each and every server.

I have only been killed in or near large cities. When I started the game I died alot from zombies, but now it seems players kill me 100% of the time. To avoid this I stick to dirt roads and old barns for supllies, and so far Ive been alive for over 3 days.