Sign in to follow this  
That1Drunk

[WT6] Wookie Team Six is now recruiting!

What We Are:

Wookie Team Six is a relatively new DayZ clan. We're a semi-mature, semi-serious group of older guys who, for the most part kill on sight. I'm sorry, but we're kitted up pretty well and it took a long time to get to where we are, so we won't be taking any risks. We raid the usual hotspots, hunt for heli crashes, and we even go Survivor hunting. While we do have some jokes, conversation, and fun...Don't be annoying. I will tell you right now, if we end up not liking you, you can expect a bullet to the face and a quick trip back to the coastline.

Requirements To Join:

18 years old or older.

Mature, patient. We play tactically. We don't run around all stupid like and getting everyone killed.

You cannot be loot crazy. You must be willing to relinquish a sniper rifle acquired during a clan raid of a helicopter crash, airfield raids, team PVP, etc. to one assigned to a sniper role. This of course, applies the other way around. Find an FN FAL as a Sniper? You're going to be asked to give it up to an assault member.

You must have a mic and access to Skype & Mumble.

We do have a dedicated, clan only Mumble server.

We do have a camp filled with supplies and firearms, on an undisclosed server, at an undisclosed location. Once we are able to trust you, this may take an adequate amount of time together, we will allow you access to the campsite where you will then be asked to contribute to the clan stores, but also be allowed to take out whatever you please, so long as it fits within the parameters of your assigned role.

Contact Information:

Play Times: We have members on all the time! However, all of us are located in the U.S. A range of PST, MT, CST, and EST. We will not exclude Europeans so long as they speak English and are able to connect to US servers without latency issues.

Edited by That1Drunk

Hey there. I'm looking for a friendly group; been looking for one since I started playing - my skype is freezingcarbon, but I'm on in fairly sporadic times.

I've been playing FPS games for quite a while(most of my life, and I'm 18 now), and I consider myself pretty mature. I just bought the game and started playing about five days ago, but I'm learning very, very quickly. I recently obtained an AKM and an ALICE Pack, although I'm not doing so good on ammo for the AKM, but you know.

I've had a fairly decentish amount of experience in PvP so far, killed a few people, only been killed by another player in actual PvP about 3 times.

But, anyways, hope to talk to you on skype!

"Don't be annoying. I will tell you right now, if we end up not liking you, you can expect a bullet to the face and a quick trip back to the coastline."

Pick me pick me !

We're still recruiting. Please be of age, if you're one of those ultra hyper types that can't shut up when we're trying to raid the Northwest Airfield or any other place...I would advise not even attempting to join.

I dropped two of your guys and jacked their camp that had an ATV and Sedan on 636. Just thought you should know who the culprit was =)

@Nameless Joker. Good job bro, just curious though. How many people were you rolling with? I saw you had a pick up truck, and I'm assuming it was your red sedan that we stole parked below the hill. I'm guessing you saw the parked sedan through the trees? Also, I hope your camp wasn't just southwest of Stary, because we totally recovered and gained even more.

I'm interested in joining; Though to be honest its mostly because Wookies are awesome. I'm 24, have been playing about a week and think I have a pretty good grasp of the game. I also have mumble and skype.

And through my constant deaths, I've learned not to get so attached to my look that I get all big-eyed when I see a good gun drop if it'll benefit someone else more(I've had limited team play experience). Also, I like to think I can fill either assault or sniper roles.

Well, we have about a dozen or so members now! We only need just a few more. US players preferably.