Sign in to follow this  
Nemesis90

USING GEAR!!!

Hey guys, for you it might be an easy question but a fast answer would really help me...

so if i take gear, is it automatic inside my backpack? i really dont get it. i cannot move gear in different slots neither in my backpack. its all happening automaticly...

and a little question at the end: i found beng. fire and the tiny colerful light. really nice but how can i use them??? i cannotclick on them like i use first aid kid for example. Thanks alot for some good answers

Inventory can be difficult. I'd get on Youtube and look for some vids. Easier to show than describe.

If you mouse wheel on something and TAKE it, it tries to put it in your main inventory - NOT in your backback. Your main inventory/gear screen is NOT your backpack. So this is either in your:

- MAIN SLOTS - Water, soda, food, flares, lightsticks, cans and bottles, etc.

- "BELT" slots - secondary weapon ammo and bandages

- TOOLBELT - Map, compass, gps, toolbox, hatchet, etc.

I won't even try to describe how you use the backpack. The English language isn't sufficient.

Lightsticks - On your regular "running around" screen, press F and you will toggle through some things in the top right corner. THROW is one of the things that comes up. If you have lightsticks, you can throw them by equiping them, then throwing them with the left mouse button. Hold it down a little. Then you can walk up to the stick on the ground and if you mouse over it you can extinguish it, or pick it up. If you pick it up, then you get shot if you run into anybody. Because they can see you.

Beng. Fire - ????

First Aid Kit - No such thing. You mean bandage? Only some things are usuable from within your GEAR screen.

hey man thank you very much. now i can really go for some walkers ;) see you ingame :D